An Old School Catholic Message Board

Theofficial Ask The Opposite Sex A Question Thread

Krush2k2

tinytherese

Ironically, I have a question for some women even though I myself am one, because I know that not all of them do this. I know I haven't.

How come when a woman says to her boyfriend, fiance, or husband that she doesn't want anything for her birthday, she says to him that he doesn't have to get her anything, then when the guy doesn't give her a gift she's upset. If you wanted a gift, why didn't you just tell him that?

Edited by tinytherese

Maximilianus

[quote name='tinytherese' timestamp='1312259556' post='2280179']
Ironically, I have a question for some women even though I myself am one, because I know that not all of them do this. I know I haven't.

How come when a woman says to her boyfriend, fiance, or husband that she doesn't want anything for her birthday, she says to him that he doesn't have to get her anything, then when the guy doesn't give her a gift she's upset. If you wanted a gift, why didn't you just tell him that?
[/quote]

since you broke the protocol, I will too and answer. Because it's a trick!

HopefulBride

[quote name='tinytherese' timestamp='1312259556' post='2280179']

[/quote]

Because they are trying to play mind games. However, I will say that in instances when I have said no gift I meant no gift and got upset upon getting one cause then I felt like a jerk for not getting one.

So what it boils down to is guys have to work hard to get it right and even when they think they do, they are wrong and so.... Yeah.

HopefulBride

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1312287930' post='2280241']
If a man is in the forest and no one can hear him and he speaks, is he still wrong?
[/quote]

Yes.

she_who_is_not

Here is my question: What is the big deal with breasts? More specifically: Why are they universally fetishized and why do guys like them so much? Is it sociological or biological? Or freudian? What's the big deal?

I, for one, am not really obsessed with them. Obsession with that kind of stuff is more indicative of lust, IMO. Aaaand we're done with this one.

missionseeker

[quote name='Maximilianus' timestamp='1312275329' post='2280219']

since you broke the protocol, I will too and answer. Because it's a trick!
[/quote]
I
was going to say they are stupid.

[quote name='arfink' timestamp='1312301104' post='2280298']
I, for one, am not really obsessed with them. Obsession with that kind of stuff is more indicative of lust, IMO. Aaaand we're done with this one.
[/quote]
YOu may be. But you're not the one who's been made to feel like all you are is a pair of those and decent rear. Seriously, a guy has told me before "you know that's the first thing anybody sees about you." :blink:

uhh... what do I even SAY to that?

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1312307302' post='2280347']
I
was going to say they are stupid.

YOu may be. But you're not the one who's been made to feel like all you are is a pair of those and decent rear. Seriously, a guy has told me before "you know that's the first thing anybody sees about you." :blink:

uhh... what do I even SAY to that?
[/quote]
You punch his face in, thank you very much.

fides' Jack

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1312301581' post='2280300']
do these pantaloons make my hind parts look fat?
[/quote]

Of course!

What makes you think those pantaloons might possibly represent your body differently than anything else you wear?

fides' Jack

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot the entire point of this thread, which was started in 2004 by a bunch of teenagers.