An Old School Catholic Message Board

Theofficial Ask The Opposite Sex A Question Thread

Krush2k2

Ash Wednesday

Dear male sex:
Why can't you stop and ask for directions, and could you PLEASE replace the used toilet paper roll for once while you're at it? It's not meant to be used as toilet paper.

[quote name='Didacus' post='1187813' date='Feb 7 2007, 06:10 PM']
So girls, why do you think men have nipples?
[/quote]
[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_lactation"]Backup[/url]

[quote name='Socrates' post='1187841' date='Feb 7 2007, 07:52 PM']
Actually I've seen this happen the other way around, a number of times.

What gets me (a lot of times this is with "on-line dating") a woman acts interested, and agrees to go out, then backs out at the last minute, or enthusiastically agrees to a second date, then backs out at the last minute.
This happens repeatedly, with many who seem to be "good girls."

Do women falsely say they want to go out just to "be polite" with no intention of actually following through, or are they just incredibly wishy-washy?

Personally, I'd rather have someone straight-up say she doesn't like me than play these kinds of games, which get up false hopes, and sometimes waste my money (once I had to cancel a flight even).
And women say they want a man who knows and stands up for what they believe in, and to be a "spiritual leader," but I've seen a number reject me straight-out because I dare express my politically-incorrect beliefs without fear or apology.

It seems that strength in one's beliefs is good only if they so happen to perfectly coincide with her own. . .
[/quote]

I've had this happen to me too, several times.

Catholictothecore

Haha, ok, for some odd reason I've always digged *a ball of gas reflects of Venus, disturbing the line on communication*, especially part II

Umm...I think most [i]people[/i], regardless of anything, won't admit something that's not "culturally sound." In other words, guys will only admit to being "macho."

I think, guys, an important thing here is to be strong but not a pig. (Case in point, just because you like sex, doesn't mean you're a silly sally, or an addict. It just means you're the exact same as the other 99.9999999999% of the human race that likes sex. There is such thing as being...oh, I dunno, a man, and not just male!")

Proud2BCatholic139

I have a question for the guys...

Why is that, when a woman is right, and you know they are right, but you say they are wrong until you can't prove they are wrong, can't you swallow your pride and say that we are right? :P:

[quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' post='1188296' date='Feb 8 2007, 09:56 AM']
I have a question for the guys...

Why is that, when a woman is right, and you know they are right, but you say they are wrong until you can't prove they are wrong, can't you swallow your pride and say that we are right? :P:
[/quote]

I'm sorry but you're wrong about that

Why don't women like fluffy air extraction jokes?

:idontknow:

I like fluffy air extraction jokes.

I even have a remote-controlled fluffy air extraction machine that I used to pull several practical jokes on co-workers.

Catholictothecore

Umm...how come you can know, through like, body language and what they say that a guy likes you, and yet if he tries to..."make a date," that is, see if you want to go to a basketball game or something (and she likes basketball), you can still give him the cold shoulder?

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1187937' date='Feb 7 2007, 10:07 PM']
[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_lactation"]Backup[/url]
[/quote]

That

was

more

than

I

wanted

to

know

:pinch:

[quote name='hot stuff' post='1188314' date='Feb 8 2007, 11:13 AM']
Why don't women like fluffy air extraction jokes?
[/quote]

I dont think that they necessarily dont like them, I think that they dont like the over use of them. Guys use them too much. If they are occasional, they arent as bad. :idontknow:

• 4 years later...
Groo the Wanderer

Are you just trying to meet God today? like right now? keep it up and you will