An Old School Catholic Message Board

Theofficial Ask The Opposite Sex A Question Thread

Krush2k2

[quote]p.s. what does your avatar mean, aznsonny27?
[/quote]

well....i can't tell ya. i made it though. but the letters are a secret. shhhh....

[quote name='aznsonny27' date='Apr 26 2004, 10:15 PM']

well....i can't tell ya. i made it though. but the letters are a secret. shhhh.... [/quote]
i think i know

[quote name='lankyswimmer' date='Apr 21 2004, 04:00 PM'] yea and then they get all mad for us [b]peeing on the seat/floor[/b].....well maybe if you would allow us the greater area to hit that wouldnt happen [/quote]
ya um i dont pee on the floor :\

here's a good question for the guys...should a girl tell you if she likes you...

because i read this book called "The Rules" which is for girls and it says that we should not tell a guy we like him...he should always tell us first...what do you think about that?

allis-challmers

I don't think it matters either. Remember the post that guys don't take hints well this could sometimes applys to this situation

CreepyCrawler

[quote name='aznsonny27' date='Apr 26 2004, 10:34 PM'] umm no stick figures please. even though i myself draw some of the best stick figures around. i don't like a girl to be skinny. meat on the bones are much more attractive to me [/quote]
then why don't guys ever look at my best friend. i know she' s beautiful and has a very curvacous (sp?) body. some would say she's overweight, but since i'm a skinny girl with a small chest, i think curves are great and wish i had some.
it seems like guys don't even give a second look at the curvier girls except to stare at their chests, not to date. :angry:

Edited by CreepyCrawler

CreepyCrawler

[quote name='aznsonny27' date='Apr 29 2004, 11:45 PM'] heres a hint....hey baby. oh wait. no. [/quote]
:rotfl:

SacredTruth

[quote name='CreepyCrawler' date='Apr 30 2004, 08:39 AM'] then why don't guys ever look at my best friend. i know she' s beautiful and has a very curvacous (sp?) body. some would say she's overweight, but since i'm a skinny girl with a small chest, i think curves are great and wish i had some.
it seems like guys don't even give a second look at the curvier girls except to stare at their chests, not to date. :angry: [/quote]
So true... I'm "curvacious" and beautiful as well, and most the time when guys are looking my way they're not looking at me they're looking at my chest. Its aggravating and annoying. Needless to say I dont date much. Most guys only have on thing on their mind when they ask me out. Isnt that so sad.