An Old School Catholic Message Board

Theofficial Ask The Opposite Sex A Question Thread

Krush2k2

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader

[quote name='Norseman82' timestamp='1082567554' post='171126']
Do you "long-time" single women make yourselves available for a relationship, or do you send out signals that say "don't even bother trying"?
[/quote]

good point.

missionseeker

How come it is okay for a guy to mess up and say "well, what do you expect, I'm guy..." but if a girl looks at a guy the wrong way, she's a silly sally?

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1312174744' post='2279629']
How come it is okay for a guy to mess up and say "well, what do you expect, I'm guy..." but if a girl looks at a guy the wrong way, she's a silly sally?
[/quote]

Um, I know some guys who think that makes it OK, but it doesn't. If you let your guy off the hook with that then you need to stop, or he'll never learn. :)
Also, maybe I'm just dense, but I have never noticed someone looking at me "the wrong way" before. I think that's a girl thing to call other girls "silly sally" since I have never even heard the phrase. Unless that's our dearly beloved fiddler in action, in which case I'm even more confused.

My question: if girls get to shave in the shower, how come I can't do it? Just because it's chin hair? And for that matter, how come I can't, say, brush my teeth in the shower?

let_go_let_God

Leg hair is finer and goes down the drain a lot easier. If you were however to rinse out the shower and make sure you cleaned the drain, I don't see why not. As for brushing your teeth in the shower, ew *shutter*. There is spit, it's a bodily fluid. You don't pee in the shower, it's gross and lends to more bacteria growth and us having to clean the shower more often. No, just no.

God bless-
LGLG

[quote name='let_go_let_God' timestamp='1312219573' post='2279752']
Leg hair is finer and goes down the drain a lot easier. If you were however to rinse out the shower and make sure you cleaned the drain, I don't see why not. As for brushing your teeth in the shower, ew *shutter*. There is spit, it's a bodily fluid. You don't pee in the shower, it's gross and lends to more bacteria growth and us having to clean the shower more often. No, just no.

God bless-
LGLG
[/quote]

I don't know how spit is different from, say, all the water that's been in contact with your body and is now full of the baceria from every part of your skin, along with dead skin, body oils, soap residue, earwax (if you clean your ears) etc. Also, unless you can hermetically clean yourself (like, cleanroom laboratory clean) on the toilet there will be leftover, um, remains getting into the shower anyway. BTW, I clean the shower that I use.

missionseeker

[quote name='arfink' timestamp='1312218849' post='2279748']

Um, I know some guys who think that makes it OK, but it doesn't. If you let your guy off the hook with that then you need to stop, or he'll never learn. :)
Also, maybe I'm just dense, but I have never noticed someone looking at me "the wrong way" before. I think that's a girl thing to call other girls "silly sally" since I have never even heard the phrase. Unless that's our dearly beloved fiddler in action, in which case I'm even more confused.

My question: if girls get to shave in the shower, how come I can't do it? Just because it's chin hair? And for that matter, how come I can't, say, brush my teeth in the shower?
[/quote]

it is the fiddler. haha. The word I tried to use starts with an S and has four letters, but isn't poo.

And I am single. Cuz I don't deal with the "I'm a guy." croutons.

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1312230012' post='2279867']
And I am single. Cuz I don't deal with the "I'm a guy." croutons.
[/quote]

Preach.

Why does it seem like every single guy has this really dark, twisted side? It makes me feel dirty walking down the street. :(

missionseeker

we sound harsh and bitter.

Dear Men,

I love you. But you drive me crazy. Sometimes. Sometimes you make me smile. I like you lots then.

Love, Cat

Groo the Wanderer

[quote name='let_go_let_God' timestamp='1312219573' post='2279752']
You don't pee in the shower, it's gross and lends to more bacteria growth and us having to clean the shower more often. No, just no.

God bless-
LGLG
[/quote]

you don't? oh.