Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='faithcecelia' timestamp='1310862741' post='2268427']
As it says :like: Ask me any question at all and I will answer :dance: Can be holy :nunpray: or psychological :crazy: or food related :popcorn2: or whatever you van think of, and I will answer, hopefully correctly in most cases!
[/quote]

What are the top five ways that I am superior to MIKolbe?

faithcecelia
Posted

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1310925188' post='2268758']
What are the top five ways that I am superior to MIKolbe?
[/quote]


Oh thats easy!


In your mind

In your mind

In your mind

In your mind

In your mind



:child: :child: :child:





Thats okay though cos Jesus loves your mind too :clap:

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader
Posted (edited)

I have been diagnosed w/ sleep apnea by my future Bro in law (Whose not a M.D), who gave me breathe right strips, they work, but I'm allergic. If I can be cured of sleep apnea I could avoid surgery, go to soulfest, get a real job, and pursue a good Catholic warrior princess! What do I do next?!?

Edited by ContemporaryCaflicCrusader
faithcecelia
Posted

[quote name='ContemporaryCaflicCrusader' timestamp='1310929610' post='2268783']
I have been diagnosed w/ sleep apnea by my future Bro in law (Whose not a M.D), who gave me breathe right strips, they work, but I'm allergic. If I can be cured of sleep apnea I could avoid surgery, go to soulfest, get a real job, and pursue a good Catholic warrior princess! What do I do next?!?
[/quote]

Try the sensitive version :like:











I too am allergic to the normal ones, sensitive ones are okay.

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader
Posted

I will definitely have to try that!

Posted

Audrey Assad or Matt Maher?

faithcecelia
Posted

[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1310932003' post='2268814']
Audrey Assad or Matt Maher?
[/quote]


Jesus loves them equally, thats all that matters.:saint:

rizz_loves_jesus
Posted

What's your favorite color?!

faithcecelia
Posted

[quote name='rizz_loves_jesus' timestamp='1310942393' post='2268917']
What's your favorite color?!
[/quote]

[font="Arial Black"][size="7"][color="#ff00ff"]PINK![/color]
[/size][/font]

HopefulBride
Posted

[quote name='faithcecelia' timestamp='1310942602' post='2268919']
[font="Arial Black"][size="7"][color="#ff00ff"]PINK![/color]
[/size][/font]
[/quote]

Here I thought it was brown.....

faithcecelia
Posted

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1310942724' post='2268923']
Here I thought it was brown.....
[/quote]




It will become brown, but still with bits of pink/ Pink bras and knicks, pink jammies, pink pens, pencils, paper etc. All enveloped in a beautiful, beautiful brown habit. Soon.

Posted

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

faithcecelia
Posted

[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1310943903' post='2268933']
What would you do for a Klondike bar?
[/quote]


Nothing. I'm dairy intolerant :sad:

Posted

Oh...sorry!

Apple juice or orange juice?

faithcecelia
Posted

[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1310948605' post='2268961']
Oh...sorry!

Apple juice or orange juice?
[/quote]


Orange. Ooooh, now I fancy one - freshly squeezed of course!

Posted
:like:

Solar power or wind power?
Lil'Monster
Posted

what is your favorite sport?

faithcecelia
Posted

[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1310949018' post='2268967']
:like:

Solar power or wind power?
[/quote]


Both - lets embrace these wonderful God-given resources.

Posted

Walrus or manatee?

Lil'Monster
Posted

dogs or cats?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...