faithcecelia Posted July 18, 2011 Author Posted July 18, 2011 [quote name='BG45' timestamp='1310954766' post='2269085'] I see you've been to the Pope's Arctic Fortress also! Books, ice rink, no kids, no humidity...with temperature controlled forest in an auditorium! (Thanks for letting me get my post count up with this thread too, goal is 11k by end of the night.) The Guardian, the Sun, or the Telegraph...or none of the above? [/quote] Depends. If I just want to whiz through, getting the basics of the news but less interested in debate, then the Sun. Also, I am too poor to but a real paper every day - Sun is only 30p! Although now the 'I' is available I am more likely to buy that at 20p. Guardian I will sometimes buy if it has a particular article - it has more 'hippyish' articles than most and I quite like that. Telegraph or another I will read if I'm in a cafe, etc. Glad to have been of assisstance!
BG45 Posted July 18, 2011 Posted July 18, 2011 Hope I've been of some assistance post count wise too! And great reasoning for each! The only reason I read the Wall Street Journal daily is because the business college has them out of its students (or others with class there) and I pick up my free copy during my couple mile walk each day. I'd never be able to afford two dollars a day! Does the boy you nanny have a favorite game for outside play?
faithcecelia Posted July 18, 2011 Author Posted July 18, 2011 [quote name='BG45' timestamp='1310955305' post='2269090'] Hope I've been of some assistance post count wise too! And great reasoning for each! The only reason I read the Wall Street Journal daily is because the business college has them out of its students (or others with class there) and I pick up my free copy during my couple mile walk each day. I'd never be able to afford two dollars a day! Does the boy you nanny have a favorite game for outside play? [/quote] He has a trampoline which he loves and which we also use for discipline - sometimes he has to go and bounce off his temper!
BG45 Posted July 18, 2011 Posted July 18, 2011 ...dude, I want a trampoline! But that is pretty cool. Favorite vegetarian dish?
faithcecelia Posted July 18, 2011 Author Posted July 18, 2011 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1310955766' post='2269094'] why cant i sleep all day and stay up all nite? [/quote] Maybe you need to get a job as a night security guard? Or supermarket shelf stacker? Ot become like me and decide sleep is for wimps!
faithcecelia Posted July 18, 2011 Author Posted July 18, 2011 (edited) [quote name='BG45' timestamp='1310956258' post='2269098'] ...dude, I want a trampoline! But that is pretty cool. Favorite vegetarian dish? [/quote] Nut roast with lots of veggies, roast patatoes and parsnips, yorkshire puds and onion gravy. Or a decent curry Edited July 18, 2011 by faithcecelia
BG45 Posted July 18, 2011 Posted July 18, 2011 I worked nights once Lil, don't recommend it. I was a night owl at the time, but it was awful...of course I was working fast food; everyone else was smoking like chimneys or doing other things while we had nothing but drunks to deal with. Umm...rabbits or ducks?
faithcecelia Posted July 18, 2011 Author Posted July 18, 2011 [quote name='BG45' timestamp='1310956939' post='2269108'] I worked nights once Lil, don't recommend it. I was a night owl at the time, but it was awful...of course I was working fast food; everyone else was smoking like chimneys or doing other things while we had nothing but drunks to deal with. Umm...rabbits or ducks? [/quote] Rabbits
faithcecelia Posted July 18, 2011 Author Posted July 18, 2011 [quote name='Clare~Therese' timestamp='1310957124' post='2269113'] Do you like pie? [/quote] Apple pie, yes
faithcecelia Posted July 18, 2011 Author Posted July 18, 2011 [quote name='BG45' timestamp='1310957367' post='2269118'] Mass or Mass? [/quote] Mass
BG45 Posted July 18, 2011 Posted July 18, 2011 Good choice! Branston spread on sandwiches, yes or no?
faithcecelia Posted July 18, 2011 Author Posted July 18, 2011 [quote name='BG45' timestamp='1310957499' post='2269122'] Good choice! Branston spread on sandwiches, yes or no? [/quote] Of course yes, I'm English!!!!!!!
BG45 Posted July 18, 2011 Posted July 18, 2011 Haha, I could never quite get used to the taste of it or chutney when I tried them! Nor laver bread really... Why are you still up?
faithcecelia Posted July 18, 2011 Author Posted July 18, 2011 [quote name='BG45' timestamp='1310957901' post='2269132'] Haha, I could never quite get used to the taste of it or chutney when I tried them! Nor laver bread really... Why are you still up? [/quote] Cos I'm an insomniac
Lil'Monster Posted July 18, 2011 Posted July 18, 2011 should i get married to a wonderful man and have 20 kids?
faithcecelia Posted July 18, 2011 Author Posted July 18, 2011 [quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1310958248' post='2269140'] Which came first: the chicken or the egg? [/quote] Chicken. Genesis doesn't tell us that God created the potential for animals, but the animals themselves. Well, birds in this case. Day 4.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now