An Old School Catholic Message Board

Please Ask Me Anything

faithcecelia

faithcecelia

[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1311004582' post='2269437']
Why does the UK have a theme park based entirely around construction equipment called Diggerland?
[/quote]

Because it is COOL!!!!!! What kid (little or big :like: ) doesn't want a chance to drive a digger?????

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader

Ya I talked to my mom we're gonna try the sensitve skin breathe rights, thanks for the advice. I was using Breathe right extra strength before. I don't know if the extra strength was necessary hope not or do they have extra strength sensitive? Or do you think I should give my autolayrengologist or whatever they call nose throat doctors and set up an appointment for, you guessed it, more surgery which could be 1 of the three sergeries coming up for me in the next 12 months. The first (Last) time I saw that doctor he told me he'd never seen anyone that young with a deviated septum like that. It's a no garuntee situation. :wall:

faithcecelia

[quote name='ContemporaryCaflicCrusader' timestamp='1311014672' post='2269536']
Ya I talked to my mom we're gonna try the sensitve skin breathe rights, thanks for the advice. I was using Breathe right extra strength before. I don't know if the extra strength was necessary hope not or do they have extra strength sensitive? Or do you think I should give my autolayrengologist or whatever they call nose throat doctors and set up an appointment for, you guessed it, more surgery which could be 1 of the three sergeries coming up for me in the next 12 months. The first (Last) time I saw that doctor he told me he'd never seen anyone that young with a deviated septum like that. It's a no garuntee situation. :wall:
[/quote]

Personally I would try anything to avoid surgery!:shock:

faithcecelia

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1311079531' post='2269955']
Why won't kids go to class when they are supposed to?
[/quote]

Because discipline has been lost in favour of giving children too much choice and too many rights. Bring back the cane!!!!:getaclue:

And just in case anyone things about calling the police on me, the second sentence there was a joke!

bernadette d

A few weeks ago you wrote something along the lines of........enough protein to fit in the palm of your hand....etc.etc. would you repeat please?:popcorn2: Thanks!

faithcecelia

[quote name='bernadette d' timestamp='1311080007' post='2269961']
A few weeks ago you wrote something along the lines of........enough protein to fit in the palm of your hand....etc.etc. would you repeat please?:popcorn2: Thanks!
[/quote]

Ooooooh, nutrition, one of my favourite subjects!!!:clapping:

As a very rough guide, a balanced meal would be half a plate of veg, a carb portion roughly the size of your fist and a protein portion roughly the size of the palm of your hand. So an example would be a chicken breast, a medium jacket potato and a pile of brocolli. Ooooh, I'm hungry now :popcorn2:

Little Flower

[quote name='faithcecelia' timestamp='1311080283' post='2269967']

As a very rough guide, a balanced meal would be half a plate of veg, a carb portion roughly the size of your fist and a protein portion roughly the size of the palm of your hand. So an example would be a chicken breast, a medium jacket potato and a pile of brocolli. Ooooh, I'm hungry now :popcorn2:
[/quote]

BUT I DONT LIKE BROCCOLI :mad: :mad: :mad:

Edited by Little Flower

faithcecelia

[quote name='Little Flower' timestamp='1311083866' post='2270038']
BUT I DONT LIKE BROCCOLI :mad: :mad: :mad:
[/quote]

Wash your mouth out! If Jesus was a vegetable, He would be broccolli :clapping:

Little Flower

(blows whistle LOUDLY) EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ THE SECOND COMMANDMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe it says "THOU SHALT NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD THY GOD IN VAIN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk

And anyway He would def not be broccoli. He would be green beans

[quote name='faithcecelia' timestamp='1311080283' post='2269967']

[/quote]

Is this a jacket potato [img]http://di104.shopping.com/images/di/65/78/42/2d346133787350766a30787965703265616c51-100x100-0-0.jpg?p=p9.490a1a8c0a6fe0395228&a=1&c=1&l=8054230&t=110719223622&r=2[/img]????????