faithcecelia Posted July 23, 2011 Author Posted July 23, 2011 [quote name='SoylentGreene' timestamp='1311456412' post='2274480'] What hairstyle should I get? [/quote] What hairstyle do you currently have??
faithcecelia Posted July 23, 2011 Author Posted July 23, 2011 [quote name='BG45' timestamp='1311458628' post='2274496'] Paper or plastic bags? [/quote] Depends on what you are carrying and what the weathers like. Sandwiches, fruit and a can for lunch should be fine in paper until it rains and it all falls apart. Personally I try to avoid both paper and plastic, choosing instead reusable fabric ones. These serve almost every purpose, except as a vomit bag.
BG45 Posted July 23, 2011 Posted July 23, 2011 What is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything?
faithcecelia Posted July 23, 2011 Author Posted July 23, 2011 [quote name='BG45' timestamp='1311459843' post='2274512'] What is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything? [/quote] 42
faithcecelia Posted July 24, 2011 Author Posted July 24, 2011 [quote name='BG45' timestamp='1311465266' post='2274538'] Emu or Ostrich? [/quote] The only thing I know of ab Emu was a naughty puppet with a mans arm up his behind, so lets go with Ostrich
BG45 Posted July 24, 2011 Posted July 24, 2011 Okay! I'd never heard of that one! Hmm... Doctor Who, good or not?
MissScripture Posted July 24, 2011 Posted July 24, 2011 Will my morning sickness come back? Or am I done with it for good?
Lil'Monster Posted July 24, 2011 Posted July 24, 2011 Should I dye my hair? What color? please dont say pink
faithcecelia Posted July 24, 2011 Author Posted July 24, 2011 [quote name='BG45' timestamp='1311472264' post='2274588'] Okay! I'd never heard of that one! Hmm... Doctor Who, good or not? [/quote] Can't believe you even had to ask that question!!! Of course Dr Who is good!!!!!!!
faithcecelia Posted July 24, 2011 Author Posted July 24, 2011 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1311472318' post='2274591'] Will my morning sickness come back? Or am I done with it for good? [/quote] Guess it in part depends on if you have more children With luck you are done this time, but my mother threw up the whole way through labour with me
faithcecelia Posted July 24, 2011 Author Posted July 24, 2011 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1311472495' post='2274597'] Should I dye my hair? What color? please dont say pink [/quote] Pillarbox red
faithcecelia Posted July 24, 2011 Author Posted July 24, 2011 Right, Im bored. More questions please!!!!!
faithcecelia Posted July 24, 2011 Author Posted July 24, 2011 [quote name='BG45' timestamp='1311551437' post='2275151'] Why do the Daleks never negotiate? [/quote] Cos they can only exterminate, or be destroyed.
BG45 Posted July 25, 2011 Posted July 25, 2011 Would you ever be the Doctor's companion if offered? (my ex roommate was like "even though I'd not last long as a male companion, I'd kiss my fiancee goodbye for a few years")
faithcecelia Posted July 25, 2011 Author Posted July 25, 2011 (edited) [quote name='BG45' timestamp='1311552293' post='2275156'] Would you ever be the Doctor's companion if offered? (my ex roommate was like "even though I'd not last long as a male companion, I'd kiss my fiancee goodbye for a few years") [/quote] Hmmmmm, you should write to the BBC. If they decided to give the Doctor a Carmelite nun as a companion I would jump at it!!! Edited July 25, 2011 by faithcecelia
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now