Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Why does the UK have a theme park based entirely around construction equipment called Diggerland?

faithcecelia
Posted

[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1311004582' post='2269437']
Why does the UK have a theme park based entirely around construction equipment called Diggerland?
[/quote]


Because it is COOL!!!!!! What kid (little or big :like: ) doesn't want a chance to drive a digger?????

Posted

Okay that makes sense!

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader
Posted

Ya I talked to my mom we're gonna try the sensitve skin breathe rights, thanks for the advice. I was using Breathe right extra strength before. I don't know if the extra strength was necessary hope not or do they have extra strength sensitive? Or do you think I should give my autolayrengologist or whatever they call nose throat doctors and set up an appointment for, you guessed it, more surgery which could be 1 of the three sergeries coming up for me in the next 12 months. The first (Last) time I saw that doctor he told me he'd never seen anyone that young with a deviated septum like that. It's a no garuntee situation. :wall:

faithcecelia
Posted

[quote name='ContemporaryCaflicCrusader' timestamp='1311014672' post='2269536']
Ya I talked to my mom we're gonna try the sensitve skin breathe rights, thanks for the advice. I was using Breathe right extra strength before. I don't know if the extra strength was necessary hope not or do they have extra strength sensitive? Or do you think I should give my autolayrengologist or whatever they call nose throat doctors and set up an appointment for, you guessed it, more surgery which could be 1 of the three sergeries coming up for me in the next 12 months. The first (Last) time I saw that doctor he told me he'd never seen anyone that young with a deviated septum like that. It's a no garuntee situation. :wall:
[/quote]


Personally I would try anything to avoid surgery!:shock:

HopefulBride
Posted

Why won't kids go to class when they are supposed to?

faithcecelia
Posted

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1311079531' post='2269955']
Why won't kids go to class when they are supposed to?
[/quote]


Because discipline has been lost in favour of giving children too much choice and too many rights. Bring back the cane!!!!:getaclue:















































And just in case anyone things about calling the police on me, the second sentence there was a joke!

bernadette d
Posted

A few weeks ago you wrote something along the lines of........enough protein to fit in the palm of your hand....etc.etc. would you repeat please?:popcorn2: Thanks!

faithcecelia
Posted

[quote name='bernadette d' timestamp='1311080007' post='2269961']
A few weeks ago you wrote something along the lines of........enough protein to fit in the palm of your hand....etc.etc. would you repeat please?:popcorn2: Thanks!
[/quote]


Ooooooh, nutrition, one of my favourite subjects!!!:clapping:



As a very rough guide, a balanced meal would be half a plate of veg, a carb portion roughly the size of your fist and a protein portion roughly the size of the palm of your hand. So an example would be a chicken breast, a medium jacket potato and a pile of brocolli. Ooooh, I'm hungry now :popcorn2:

Little Flower
Posted (edited)

[quote name='faithcecelia' timestamp='1311080283' post='2269967']
Ooooooh, nutrition, one of my favourite subjects!!!:clapping:



As a very rough guide, a balanced meal would be half a plate of veg, a carb portion roughly the size of your fist and a protein portion roughly the size of the palm of your hand. So an example would be a chicken breast, a medium jacket potato and a pile of brocolli. Ooooh, I'm hungry now :popcorn2:
[/quote]

BUT I DONT LIKE BROCCOLI :mad: :mad: :mad:

Edited by Little Flower
faithcecelia
Posted

[quote name='Little Flower' timestamp='1311083866' post='2270038']
BUT I DONT LIKE BROCCOLI :mad: :mad: :mad:
[/quote]


Wash your mouth out! If Jesus was a vegetable, He would be broccolli :clapping:

Little Flower
Posted

(blows whistle LOUDLY) EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ THE SECOND COMMANDMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe it says "THOU SHALT NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD THY GOD IN VAIN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








































jk

And anyway He would def not be broccoli. He would be green beans

Lil'Monster
Posted

what should i do for my 21st birthday?

Posted

[quote name='faithcecelia' timestamp='1311080283' post='2269967']
Ooooooh, nutrition, one of my favourite subjects!!!:clapping:



As a very rough guide, a balanced meal would be half a plate of veg, a carb portion roughly the size of your fist and a protein portion roughly the size of the palm of your hand. So an example would be a chicken breast, a medium jacket potato and a pile of brocolli. Ooooh, I'm hungry now :popcorn2:
[/quote]


Is this a jacket potato [img]http://di104.shopping.com/images/di/65/78/42/2d346133787350766a30787965703265616c51-100x100-0-0.jpg?p=p9.490a1a8c0a6fe0395228&a=1&c=1&l=8054230&t=110719223622&r=2[/img]????????

Posted

If MKolbe and Hasan had a Sarcast-Off, who would win?

faithcecelia
Posted

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1311124628' post='2270580']
what should i do for my 21st birthday?
[/quote]


Something you will remember! I hired out a soft play centre for mine, it was sooooooo cool!

faithcecelia
Posted

[quote name='DarleneSteinemann' timestamp='1311129525' post='2270700']
Is this a jacket potato [img]http://di104.shopping.com/images/di/65/78/42/2d346133787350766a30787965703265616c51-100x100-0-0.jpg?p=p9.490a1a8c0a6fe0395228&a=1&c=1&l=8054230&t=110719223622&r=2[/img]????????
[/quote]



Yes, but I would probably shave the moustache off before eating it :like:

faithcecelia
Posted

[quote name='Luigi' timestamp='1311135271' post='2270886']
If MKolbe and Hasan had a Sarcast-Off, who would win?
[/quote]


As sarcasm is the lowest form of wit I would think it is more pertinent to wonder which would lose :blink:

Mary Magdalene
Posted

What is something fun to do for your birthday in the convent? My bday is a fortnight after I enter, I know you can choose to do something fun for your birthday. What would you recommend?

DemonSlayer
Posted

What is your most favourite meat based beverage?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...