Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

faithcecelia
Posted

[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1311552582' post='2275159']
It sounds just weird enough to work. :P
[/quote]


:lol3:

Posted

Write them and try it!

Should I watch Boondock Saints or babylon 5?

faithcecelia
Posted

[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1311554434' post='2275182']
Write them and try it!

Should I watch Boondock Saints or babylon 5?
[/quote]

Babylon 5

Posted
:like:

Should I have eggs with my dinner to use them before they go bad?
faithcecelia
Posted

[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1311554746' post='2275188']
:like:

Should I have eggs with my dinner to use them before they go bad?
[/quote]


Whats the rest of your dinner? How old are the eggs??? They usually last months - they don't exit the chicken with dates stamped on them!!!!!

MissScripture
Posted

What should I do for my heartburn while I wait for my husband to get home?

Posted

Peppermint tums.

Posted

About a week old, but I move on the first so...

Posted

Hello Future Sister Faith OCD,

A good and accommodating Protestant friend of mine went to the Carmel around the corner from her and picked up a scapular that is mostly silvery-white with a wee bit of brown around the edges. I did not purchase enough for everyone I had promised them to! :shocking:

I mention to good and accommodating friend of mine that it was important to get a 'brown' scapular. Different ones mean different things.

She gets all concerned. Uh oh. The Carmelites only had one kind, which is overwhelmingly silvery-white with a wee bit of brown around the edges.

That, actually, sounds just like the ones I got while there. And I assure her that if they only have one kind, it must be 'brown' as that is associated with Carmel.

"It doesn't LOOK brown" she says.

And has a point.

What should I tell her?

:P

Posted

How do I deal with squirrels who follow me when I have food in my hands?

faithcecelia
Posted

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1311555481' post='2275197']
What should I do for my heartburn while I wait for my husband to get home?
[/quote]


Oh you have my sympathy. Do you have any charcoal tablets? They are very good, 2 at a time and work deep inside. Rennies, Tumms can be used alomgside charcoal .




Tou may find the pharmasist trys to sell something pricy but charcoal and minty rennie will work just as weell.

MissScripture
Posted

I'm not sure we have "Rennie" because I've never heard of that. Of course, I've never had heartburn, either, so I may have just not heard of it...

faithcecelia
Posted

[quote name='arfink' timestamp='1311556832' post='2275216']
How do I deal with squirrels who follow me when I have food in my hands?
[/quote]

Red or Grey?

faithcecelia
Posted

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1311557060' post='2275219']
I'm not sure we have "Rennie" because I've never heard of that. Of course, I've never had heartburn, either, so I may have just not heard of it...
[/quote]


Tumms, zantac, or even milk of magnesia if you have to - ised to taste vile but can get babana now.

Posted

[quote name='faithcecelia' timestamp='1311557280' post='2275222']
Red or Grey?
[/quote]

Both, and also albino.

Lil'Monster
Posted

black olives or green olives?

SoylentGreene
Posted

Why can't dogs talk?

faithcecelia
Posted

[quote name='arfink' timestamp='1311557824' post='2275228']
Both, and also albino.
[/quote]


Are the albino albino-grey or albino-red?????


Grey squirrels, even albino ones, are sadly, destructive land-grabbers, so you may want to consider humane traps.Reds are rare and adorable, so give them the food and go and get yourself some more!

faithcecelia
Posted

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1311561211' post='2275264']
black olives or green olives?
[/quote]


Black

[quote name='SoylentGreene' timestamp='1311576613' post='2275419']
Why can't dogs talk?
[/quote]


They can, its called barking :like:

SoylentGreene
Posted

Ok. Then how can I know what they're saying?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...