Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

i<3franciscans
Posted

[quote name='TheresaThoma' timestamp='1347296085' post='2480990']
Pray for me, I just emailed the youth minister inquiring about the part time assistant youth minister position. They want someone with an undergraduate degree but since I am so close to graduation I asked if they would consider me for the position. It is part time and I think it would be such an amesome opportunity. The listing has been up for two months so they might be more open.
[/quote]Praying!

Posted

Heard anything yet TT?

Posted

OK spoke to the Serrans and I got to share my vocation story. It looks like the January 7th dinner is set to happen. Please keep the prayers coming as I prepare to go to Spokane.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1347541606' post='2481966']
Heard anything yet TT?
[/quote]
Sorry I forgot to mention this but they are looking for someone with more middle school experience. Oh well it was worth a shot!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...