An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hb's Randomocity Thread

HopefulBride

HopefulBride

Pushups are a good idea, though I may have to start with like 3 or something.

As for walking, I try to walk on what's left of my lunch hour at work but lately things have been too busy. I really really really hope to take gigi for a walk tonight. Usually I get home and it seems I black out, I'll remember feeding the dogs and putting my stuff away and then I look at the clock and it's like 9:30 or something cause I apparently fell asleep (this has happened three times already!)

Maximilianus

It would be a good idea to invest in a good jump rope. Skipping rope is great for cardio, legs and even arms. It portable and you don't need to go anywhere, you just need enough room to use the rope.

HopefulBride

man I remember when I was a little girl, I was always jump-roping (if that's the correct way to say it) I don't think I noticed how active I was back then. Now I have to go to Lord knows where in Georgia with a whole bunch of kiddies that I'll end up running after, yeah I need to build up stamina

HopefulBride

Watching crime shows and sipping wine. I wonder what else I can do to make this evening even more great.

HopefulBride

OK I did't walk much today but that's ok the week just got started.

I am trying to sleep but the frogs in my pond (aka the very dirty pool) won't let me sleep. Yeah I'm loading that sucker with chlorine tomorrow.

HopefulBride

ok if the frogs back there looked like this maybe I would reconsider the chlorine thing but they're ugly soooo no dice.

HopefulBride

I was soooo sick today that my day was wasted by laying in bed.

Hopefully tomorrow I am able to go to work.

HopefulBride

Hi Lisa :wave:

Maximo, map boule. dreading the weekend but other than that I'm razzle dazzle

• 2 weeks later...
HopefulBride

Tomorrow morning I leave for Covecrest in a bus full of 11, 12 and 13 year-olds (51 of them to be exact) I need prayers that I don't lose my sanity on the 8-hour + bus ride.