An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hb's Randomocity Thread

HopefulBride

HopefulBride

My job gets posted this week. eek!!!

My boss has already sent the position description to HR for review, she's already received permission from the provost to hire with an overlap for my last two and a half weeks.

[size=5]OH EEEEEM GEEEEEEEEEE THIS IS REAALLLLY HAPPENING!!!!![/size]

Edited by HopefulBride

HopefulBride

Letter went to HR now my boss will send a letter to the division to let them know I am leaving.

HopefulBride

OK so now the division knows. I just need to make sure I email some folks around campus before the ad goes public. Who knew this would be so nerve-wracking??

Please pray for me pham.

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1341195507' post='2451344']
Which camp are they at? Tiger was full so they opened a new camp in Hiawarseee. Any of your friends there?
[/quote]

Hmmm... I thought Tiger. But honestly I'm not sure. They would have just finished their freshman year at Franciscan.

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1343237194' post='2458781']
OK so now the division knows. I just need to make sure I email some folks around campus before the ad goes public. Who knew this would be so nerve-wracking??

Please pray for me pham.
[/quote]

Of course.

HopefulBride

I'm in Canada, hopefully they let me back in the states. I don't have all the needed documents for my nephew.

HopefulBride

Hahaha. I am visiting some family. Had an illness in the fam and as I prepare for entrance I am suddenly hit with the realization that I have some family members that I may never see again so I wanted to make the most of the time before entrance.

Please pray for my aunt she just had a mastectomy due to cancer. I am praying that the cancer didn't spread too much.

HopefulBride

OK so I just realized how sheltered I have been when it comes to my vocation. I've mostly dealt with the reaction of my immediate family and have not had to hear what extended family thought on the matter. Needless to say, it's by God's grace that I've not had to share my vocation until now. I think it would have been a real struggle if I had to discern through such hostily against the church and such opposition to the idea of a religous vocation.

Thanks for the prayers Trisha!!