HopefulBride Posted March 19, 2012 Author Posted March 19, 2012 [quote name='Lisa' timestamp='1332188149' post='2404075'] So, those shoes I told you about? They are now on sale for 4.99 a pair if you haven't gotten any yet. I walked around the house in them the other day... quite comfy. [url="http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_035B035909580001P?keyword=bongos+oxford&keywordSearch=false&sLevel=0&redirectType=SKIP_LEVEL&prop17=bongos%20oxford"]http://www.kmart.com...bongos%20oxford[/url] P.S. I also have the urge to take pictures of my nun socks and shoes. [/quote] You should totally take pics. 4.99??????!!!!!!! aaaaaah!!! were the sizes true or were they off?
HopefulBride Posted March 20, 2012 Author Posted March 20, 2012 New rosaries !!!!! http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.410809138936150.113360.224995157517550&type=3
HopefulBride Posted March 20, 2012 Author Posted March 20, 2012 [img]http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/295321_410813012269096_224995157517550_1744089_1055854600_n.jpg[/img] [img]http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/485142_410812845602446_224995157517550_1744086_308138233_n.jpg[/img] [img]http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/301878_410809678936096_224995157517550_1744079_135469786_n.jpg[/img]
HopefulBride Posted March 20, 2012 Author Posted March 20, 2012 [quote name='BG45' timestamp='1332207106' post='2404259'] Pretty rosaries! [/quote] Thanks! I am aiming to have about 20-30 rosaries in my shop by the next week or so. So far, I have 9 so pray for a productive week.
Lisa Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 [quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1332194574' post='2404155'] You should totally take pics. 4.99??????!!!!!!! aaaaaah!!! were the sizes true or were they off? [/quote] At least the size I ordered seem true. I ordered an 8 1/2 (I'm honestly like an 8 1/4... right between sizes), and they fit just right for use with my socks- and a touch bit of extra room if I need to double up with Ann Arbor winters, lol! They are also not as shiny as they look in the picture, so they look like perfect nun shoes.
Lisa Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 P.S. I really, really, really want the green miraculous medal rosary. But I don't need another rosary. I'm supposed to be downsizing, but I keep ending up with more stuff!
HopefulBride Posted March 21, 2012 Author Posted March 21, 2012 [quote name='Lisa' timestamp='1332209630' post='2404299'] P.S. I really, really, really want the green miraculous medal rosary. But I don't need another rosary. I'm supposed to be downsizing, but I keep ending up with more stuff! [/quote] hahaha I know what you mean. Between the green miraculous one and the Guardian Angel one, I had a hard time letting go.
HopefulBride Posted March 22, 2012 Author Posted March 22, 2012 OK I ordered the 4.99 nun shoes and the 17.49 snow boots (hopefully they hold up to the Washington weather) Now my biggest issue is finding a coat...
HopefulBride Posted March 26, 2012 Author Posted March 26, 2012 changed my mind about the 17.99 boots and got these muck boots that were on sale for over 50% off. (well my bro got them for me as a b-day present) I have these sandals that are not Birkenstocks but I think, well hope they are it. Now I just need the other things (toiletries etc.. and I think I'll be goo to go)
Lisa Posted March 26, 2012 Posted March 26, 2012 Glad you got the boots! I got slippers yesterday!!! My grammy had received a pair for Christmas, but she couldn't wear them because she needed more arch support. I was out at the gpas' house doing yardwork yesterday, and the list came up. She asked, and when I said slippers, she said she had a pair for me!!!
HopefulBride Posted March 26, 2012 Author Posted March 26, 2012 Yay for slippers! ooh I think I still need some.... I am hungry....
HopefulBride Posted March 26, 2012 Author Posted March 26, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1332777177' post='2408727'] can you make a rosary for me? [/quote] Do you have a particular saint or color in mind?
HopefulBride Posted March 27, 2012 Author Posted March 27, 2012 OK so I've created a twitter page for my website follow @insp_treasures
MIKolbe Posted March 27, 2012 Posted March 27, 2012 [quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1332788482' post='2408831'] Do you have a particular saint or color in mind? [/quote] St. Kolbe I like stone/rock/marble type rosaries. very heavy rosaries.
HopefulBride Posted March 27, 2012 Author Posted March 27, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1332856378' post='2409123'] St. Kolbe I like stone/rock/marble type rosaries. very heavy rosaries. [/quote] How about Hematite? It's very manly, it would be a gun metal type of color.
HopefulBride Posted March 27, 2012 Author Posted March 27, 2012 I can do 6mm or 8mm. the green rosary up top is 6mm, the Guardian angel one is 8mm. Let me know
MIKolbe Posted March 27, 2012 Posted March 27, 2012 [quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1332864577' post='2409171'] How about Hematite? It's very manly, it would be a gun metal type of color. [/quote] ohh.. interesting.. I will google that to see what it looks like...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now