An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hb's Randomocity Thread

HopefulBride

HopefulBride

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1332869285' post='2409224']
I like the hematite.

what would be my price? (i mean after all the discounts for being nice, handsome, razzle dazzle, and funny)
[/quote]

If I do 8mm it would probably be about 20 bucks and change at most. That is unless you decide on a sterling silver center of St. Kolbe in which case it would be at least double that. I would suggest a medal of St. Kolbe and the center be Our Lady (whatever is dear to you such as, Our Lady of Fatima, Our Lady of Guadalupe.. You get my drift) I've only been able to find centers in silver and that tends to run high and I'm sure you're not looking for super expensive.

HopefulBride

If I do 6mm, it would probably be 15 bucks (I would suggest 8mm though because since you like beads you can fee, you will get some nice weight to it - although 6mm is manly too)

HopefulBride

Ok so my sister has a sore throat and her ears hurt. I am not looking forward to her being sick (it's going to mean I am going to catch whatever she has)

Please pray for her

And me

HopefulBride

I'm so excited!!! I finally figured out what to do for my consecration to Our Lady. I went ahead and made myself a little bracelet (pics below) I wanted the miraculous medal but I ran out of those so I grabbed the one of Our Lady, Virgin of Carmel for the sole reason that there is an image of Sacred Heart of Jesus on the reverse side. I'm thinking of making some more like this with the miraculous medal for those who want to wear something to remind them of their consecration.... I'm hoping to find something of St. Kolbe on the reverse....

[img]http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc449/HopefulBride/Inspired%20Treasures/PhotoMar2991636AM.jpg?t=1333027458[/img]

[img]http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc449/HopefulBride/Inspired%20Treasures/PhotoMar2992540AM.jpg?t=1333027589[/img]

[img]http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc449/HopefulBride/Inspired%20Treasures/PhotoMar2991549AM.jpg?t=1333027442[/img]

Edited by HopefulBride

perty....

Request: Do you think you could do a simple chain- I'm thinking something super simple, maybe with a Marian medal or a single blue bead? I've made the Saint Louis De Montfort consecration, but never did the small chain thing.

"Wear a little iron chain (around the neck, arm, waist, or ankle) as an outward sign and reminder of holy slavery. This practice is optional, but very recommended by St. Louis. The appearance of this chain is not further specified. "

HopefulBride

Are you thinking for your wrist or for your neck? I have the perfect medal in mind along with the perfect bead. It's just a matter of how you want to wear it.

probably bracelet, but I'm open to artist suggestion! Just something to help me focus on my relationship with my in the next several months.

HopefulBride

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1333033268' post='2410045']
:wave:
[/quote]

How is going? you're never in chat anymore (not that I am much), girlie wachu been up to?

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1332872909' post='2409256']
thanks, half-pint...
:|
[/quote]
I don't know if I should be happy or not you just called me half-pint... :|

HopefulBride

I got home and all I want to do is go to bed so that I can plan out my day tomorrow but noooo my sister wants me to go hang out with her and friend tonight.

Some good news :) my rain/snow boots came in and I loooooooove them

HopefulBride

I survived hanging out with my sister and her friends. It turned out to be really fun, don't know if I will be doing that again any time soon though...