HopefulBride Posted April 2, 2012 Author Posted April 2, 2012 OK so my sis was telling me yesterday that she feels I spend more time at work and on Church activities than I do with her. It broke my heart.... I have scaled back so much on my involvement in the parish and I am just crushed that she feels that way especially given that we don't really have much time together. Oh man oh man I really wish I didn't have to work the last couple of weeks....
HopefulBride Posted April 8, 2012 Author Posted April 8, 2012 Happy Easter! For some reason there was this gloomy feeling that was lurkin on Friday and Saturday and I think I can honestly say I am very much looking forward to mass today.
HopefulBride Posted April 8, 2012 Author Posted April 8, 2012 My plumbing is on the fritz AGAIN. this is like the third time in a year.......stupid old house.
HopefulBride Posted April 11, 2012 Author Posted April 11, 2012 plumbing is fixed but now the insurance company thinks I'm a risk because the plumbing in my house has ruined my floors and they have to replace them...
BG45 Posted April 11, 2012 Posted April 11, 2012 ...you can't win for losing it seems. Hope things get better soon!
HopefulBride Posted April 11, 2012 Author Posted April 11, 2012 Yeah I'm going to call them later today to find out what's the deal....
HopefulBride Posted April 11, 2012 Author Posted April 11, 2012 The hope is that they are not going to say... "Sorry but in addition to not renewing your policy we won't replace your floors cause we're jerks and want to find a reason not to pay out at all even though you've been paying for five years and haven't had a claim"
HopefulBride Posted April 12, 2012 Author Posted April 12, 2012 Today is going to be a better day. That's going to be my focus and my prayer, hopefully life cooperates.
HopefulBride Posted April 16, 2012 Author Posted April 16, 2012 So the board makes a decision in four days I am freaking out. Meanwhile, I am planning fundraisers and I am crossing my fingers that it all goes well.
MIKolbe Posted April 16, 2012 Posted April 16, 2012 what happened happened and couldn't have happened any other way. </morpheus>
HopefulBride Posted April 16, 2012 Author Posted April 16, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1334599800' post='2418781'] what happened happened and couldn't have happened any other way. </morpheus> [/quote] But what if it hasn't happened yet?
Lisa Posted April 16, 2012 Posted April 16, 2012 Is this the board of the local business you were asking for a donation? If that wasn't the same thing, how did that pan out?
HopefulBride Posted April 16, 2012 Author Posted April 16, 2012 [quote name='Maximilianus' timestamp='1334609001' post='2418923'] Piti, piti, wazo fe nich li. [/quote] m'konen but I am still worrying.
HopefulBride Posted April 16, 2012 Author Posted April 16, 2012 [quote name='Lisa' timestamp='1334609108' post='2418925'] Is this the board of the local business you were asking for a donation? If that wasn't the same thing, how did that pan out? [/quote] Yes it is but I haven't heard from them yet.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now