An Old School Catholic Message Board

Trayvon Martin

Ya I'm sure Trayvon was walking home from the store with a I'm the ish walk and don't flop with me....And he was walking like this just because.....Anyhow I doubt it....Zimmerman was on his pills rollin around with his gun and following the " black thug" walking around at 7:30 at night....And he even had his hood up in the rain....Wow the nerve of this kid....And Zimmerman tried to keep the peace and said hey buddy I'm a neighborhood watch can you tell me what you're up too ? Na....Zimmerman didn't do that.....I'm pretty sure but not certain Zimmerman approached him with an attitude....Because that's who Zimmerman is....Zimmerman is the guy who puts a shotgun in his girlfriends face he is living with...He pushes her outside and puts furniture in front of the door so she can't get in....He breaks her table....Zimmerman is the guy who's ex wife says she doubts his innocence....Zimmerman puts his hands on an undercover cop when his friend gets arrested for underage drinking.....Pretty sure Zimmerman bit off more then he could chew and got his ass kicked by Trayvon when he followed and stalked the kid.....And then he had "no choice" but to shoot the black thug....Hey "cops" gotta do what they gotta do....

Edited by Guest

southern california guy

Ya I'm sure Trayvon was walking home from the store with a I'm the ish walk and don't flop with me....And he was walking like this just because.....Anyhow I doubt it....Zimmerman was on his pills rollin around with his gun and following the " black thug" walking around at 7:30 at night....And he even had his hood up in the rain....Wow the nerve of this kid....And Zimmerman tried to keep the peace and said hey buddy I'm a neighborhood watch can you tell me what you're up too ? Na....Zimmerman didn't do that.....I'm pretty sure but not certain Zimmerman approached him with an attitude....Because that's who Zimmerman is....Zimmerman is the guy who puts a shotgun in his girlfriends face he is living with...He pushes her outside and puts furniture in front of the door so she can't get in....He breaks her table....Zimmerman is the guy who's ex wife says she doubts his innocence....Zimmerman puts his hands on an undercover cop when his friend gets arrested for underage drinking.....Pretty sure Zimmerman bit off more then he could chew and got his ass kicked by Trayvon when he followed and stalked the kid.....And then he had "no choice" but to shoot the black thug....Hey "cops" gotta do what they gotta do....

I was actually a Zimmerman supporter...  He sure played the innocent role well..  Poor Trayvon..

Much of what is said here about Zimmerman's character is because of the advantage of hindsight but it still doesn't alter the facts of what happened that night.

His head was a bloody mess and he was being beaten to death.  Was he supposed to just surrender his life because he made the alleged mistake of following Martin?

Or let's say he did approach Martin "with and attitude."  That means what?  That Martin is then free to do whatever he wants to Zimmerman and he's supposed to be his punching bag?  He's supposed to let his head be smashed into the pavement how many times?

Edited by Pliny

Semper Catholic

Much of what is said here about Zimmerman's character is because of the advantage of hindsight but it still doesn't alter the facts of what happened that night.

His head was a bloody mess and he was being beaten to death. Was he supposed to just surrender his life because he made the alleged mistake of following Martin?

Or let's say he did approach Martin "with and attitude." That means what? That Martin is then free to do whatever he wants to Zimmerman and he's supposed to be his punching bag? He's supposed to let his head be smashed into the pavement how many times?

Get out of this thread Sean Hannity

• 2 weeks later...
Semper Catholic

I would've shot anyone who was banging my head into concrete. White, black; male, female; gay, straight. Doesn't matter.

Or you could not try picking fights with high school kids. But wait, you're exactly the kind of guy who would show up to a high school and try to pick a fight with a high school kid.

Or you could not try picking fights with high school kids. But wait, you're exactly the kind of guy who would show up to a high school and try to pick a fight with a high school kid.

That kid started it.  He had shifty eyes and made inaccurate comments about sex.

Edited by Hasan