An Old School Catholic Message Board

Baseball Talk

Beati Pacifici

in July I would of told you the Rangers having to play that game let alone losing it was unthinkable. I still can't believe Oakland came back like that.

As far as that infield fly call in Atlanta.. that all comes down to how you interpret that rule.. it does seem a little vague but I don't think the Braves would of won anyhow

Infield fly was called way too late. Kozma should have caught the ball anyway. Perhaps Kozma heard the ump yell and he thought it was Holliday, so he backed off. My Cards move on nontheless.

dominicansoul

[quote name='Tony' timestamp='1349502405' post='2490599']
in July I would of told you the Rangers having to play that game let alone losing it was unthinkable. I still can't believe Oakland came back like that.

[/quote]

I saw them in July, and I had a gut feeling that they weren't going to make it this year...

iono, i just felt they weren't really trying...like their hearts weren't in it... :/

Hope the Cards can bring those bats to Washington. And hope Beltran is just warming up.
[img]http://a0.twimg.com/profile_images/1102854665/st_louis_cardinals_logo_normal.jpg[/img]

Catholicterp7

[color=#0000cd]LETS[/color] [color=#ff8c00]GO [/color][color=#0000cd]TIGERS[/color][color=#ff8c00]!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] [color=#0000cd]Justin[/color] [color=#ff8c00]Verlander [/color][color=#0000cd]only [/color][color=#ff8c00]gave [/color][color=#0000cd]up [/color][color=#ff8c00]four [/color][color=#0000cd]hits[/color][color=#ff8c00]!!! [/color]:woot:
JMJ+ :heart:

dominicansoul
:woot:

[color=#0000cd][size=8]TIGERS!!!!!!!!!![/size][/color]

[size=3]I REALLY HOPE THEY GO AGAINST THE ORIOLES. I CAN'T STAND THE YANKS! I WANT THEM OUT NOW. :lol:[/size]

I want the Cardinals to beat the Yankees in the World Series...just like they did the year I was born....to which my mom was at while pregnant with me.

dominicansoul

noooooo no Yanks in the World Series!!!

Down with the Yanks!!!

Booooooooooooooooooooooo

(don't they go almost every other year???)