Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Would You Marry Someone With Tattoos?


  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

But do we wear artwork as outfits?

mona_lisa_t_shirts-r9b595435ac8348979ea0

franciscanheart
Posted

I would, but boy would my wife be pissed. :|


Seriously though, I have no problems with tattoos.

:hehe:

 

But do we wear artwork as outfits? Does one look at someone's clothes and say, "Wow, that is truly a work of art"? Maybe at a fashion show, but other than that, not really. 

 

 

People around here do like to wear weird clothes in order to stick out (kitten hoods and such) and break the status quo. Consequently, there are also lots of tattooed individuals around here. (I say "around here" because I have also lived somewhere where people were rarely tattooed and rarely wore strange clothing.) It's a way to break the norm and say, "I am an individual." I think this shows too much of a focus on the individual and the self.

Where I live, tattoos are not uncommon.

Posted

Winchester: Like a holy card on a piece of toast. ;)

 

franciscanheart: Tattoos are quite common around here also.

Posted

Winchester: Like a holy card on a piece of toast. ;)

 

 

Yeah, but there's some awfully hot toast, out there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...