An Old School Catholic Message Board

Catholic Does Not Equal Gop

TheUbiquitous

[quote name='havok579257' timestamp='1351839926' post='2502847']

absolutely. that is exactly what i look like whil i am reading your posts and trying to decifer any logic from it.
[/quote]

When will you learn that I do what I do to get a rise out of you. Our relationship is like this scene

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oPsvq81n2A"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oPsvq81n2A[/url]

PhuturePriest

This learned and witty discussion can go on and on, but instead let's get our hands and plant them firmly on our faces. It will make us all feel better, no matter which side of the argument you are on.

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1351841144' post='2502856']
This learned and witty discussion can go on and on, but instead let's get our hands and plant them firmly on our faces. It will make us all feel better, no matter which side of the argument you are on.
[/quote]

i see the catwomen has entered our discussion Joker.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='havok579257' timestamp='1351841365' post='2502858']
i see the catwomen has entered our discussion Joker.
[/quote]

I'd rather be Catwoman than The Riddler.

[quote name='havok579257' timestamp='1351838111' post='2502814']

so you disagree with my point on denying healthcare coverage?

that companies or governments do not get a pass on morality?
[/quote]I don't agree with your point on denying healthcare coverage, and don't beleive it's a moral issue.

Everybody dies. Some from old age, some from a bus, some from a disease. Complain to God.

Is it moral for the sick person to go accross the street and take their neighbor's third car they're not using so the sick person can sell it for chemo? What about their second car, because they could car pool or take the bus? Lot's of people smoke, not all of them get cancer. Lot's of people are fat, they don't all get heart disease. It's an act of God. I don't see anywhere in the Bible, any Church Teachings, that says people must be [u]forced[/u] to give money their property anyone.