An Old School Catholic Message Board

Catholic Does Not Equal Gop

TheUbiquitous

Groo the Wanderer

Cliff from Cheers?

or both? Looks like a solid ticket to me

[img]http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID22698/images/cliffclaven(1).jpg[/img]

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1347687082' post='2482640']
[img]http://www.toughpigs.com/images/recastbeaker.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Maybe.

Groo the Wanderer

[img]http://www.calledtocommunion.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/BenedictBartholomew.jpg[/img]

Edited by Groo the Wanderer

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1347674236' post='2482515']
I'll give you everything but the socialized health care. He believes States have the rights to do so, but not the entire country as a whole. He also believes abortion is okay but then not, and that guns regulations are good and then not, and... Here, let's just watch the video:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS33Hkgnls4[/media]
[/quote]
He believes the Federal government can mandate insurance companies to accept pre-existing conditions, and command the insurance companies to keep adults covered under their parent's policy.

States are not limited by the Constitution in the same way as the Federal government, but no one has the right to socialize healthcare. Even if a magical number of people gathers together, they don't obtain superpowers.

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1347713428' post='2482692']
He believes the Federal government can mandate insurance companies to accept pre-existing conditions, and command the insurance companies to keep adults covered under their parent's policy.

States are not limited by the Constitution in the same way as the Federal government, but no one has the right to socialize healthcare. Even if a magical number of people gathers together, they don't obtain superpowers.
[/quote]

Winchester, I am so disappointed. Don't you know the verse "If two are gathered in my name I am there with them"?

This actually reminds me of the musical 1776 when John Adams goes "One useless man is a tragedy. Two useless men are a law firm, and three or more useless men is a congress!" I'd like to see your response to this but I'm leaving for Kansas City today and I won't be back until tomorrow in the afternoon. Make sure it's a good one!

• 1 month later...
Roamin Catholic

I thought we should have yet another political debate at the top of this forum since we don't have enough already.

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1347713428' post='2482692']

[/quote]

just a question and this has nothing to do with romney but do you think its moral for insurance companies to deny people coverage with pre-existing condition?

Roamin Catholic

[quote name='havok579257' timestamp='1351832742' post='2502734']

just a question and this has nothing to do with romney but do you think its moral for insurance companies to deny people coverage with pre-existing condition?
[/quote]

Insurance companies are in the business of making money. Its all based on risk, if you are a high risk, they should have the right to deny you coverage or offer you a super super high premium. Whats next? Requiring life insurance companies to give out policies regardless of ones health?

[quote name='Roamin_Catholic' timestamp='1351832945' post='2502738']

Insurance companies are in the business of making money. Its all based on risk, if you are a high risk, they should have the right to deny you coverage or offer you a super super high premium. Whats next? Requiring life insurance companies to give out policies regardless of ones health?
[/quote]

so you think its moral for someone who develops cancer can be denied by every single insurance company and then be unable to pay for medication and treatments that can prolong and improve quality of life?

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1346765465' post='2478241']
TU gets called a liberal in 3..2..
[/quote]
[size=5][i]PROPHESY!![/i][/size]