An Old School Catholic Message Board

Homework Thread

Chrysophylax

Spem in alium

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1347146961' post='2480377']
#2 is easy. No.
#3 write about the phamily
[/quote]

Yep, that would be my answer to #2. We have to source a specific chapter and discuss if it portrays the Council of Nicaea accurately. I read it and compared it to the primary sources. No link whatsoever, as far as I could tell.

For Phil, I actually need to write about freedom and determinism. Incorporating the phamily would be cool, I'll try it!

Impressed with what everyone is doing!!!!

Had 2nd phone Appt last night -- my students aren't doing their homework! GRRRR!

(But they're getting the material, so I'm not really complaining....!)

Now need to work on conference for next Friday. Pray for me as I do for all of you!

Just finished my evil English homework. Now I need to study for tomorrows Philosophy quiz and hopefully still have time to see about that extra credit for History.
I can do this! .... :sweat:

I want to go to bed... :cry:

3rd phone appointment out of 5 students today -- #3 student watched the videos, and read one book; #1 and #2 have read the a DIFFERENT book and didn't watch the videos... and haven't purchased the books they were told to get. Sigh. Gunna be a LOOOOONG week.....

Still need to work on the conference for Friday, but you all have me ENERGIZED!!!!!!

Will invest in a quick nap, and then back to work!

Working working, never shirking....

La di da, got some homework done! And the extra credit, some of Philosophy, and am even having time to eat my lunch! And Macro was really great today, though very complicated. amesome. This day had a really awful start but is getting much better!

It can only help that I have tomorrow off, too!

Papist, if all you can do is eat pork rinds, I can give you some St. John of the Cross to read..... :wedgie:

Edited by AnneLine

SWEET!!!!!!!!!
I just did all my homework (all that actually needed to be done tonight) and it only took me and hour and a half!!!
YEAH! :dance5: :like3:

LinaSt.Cecilia2772

Studying for an anatomy and Physiology test that I have tomorrow.....Long night.....and having to be up at 5 isn't going to help either.....