Chrysophylax Posted September 18, 2012 Author Posted September 18, 2012 Currently doing English stuff. yup.
LinaSt.Cecilia2772 Posted September 18, 2012 Posted September 18, 2012 Studying for a statistics test that I have tomorrow. Went to school today even though I'm still sick, can't miss any days this week. Thank you AnneLine for the prayers!
Groo the Wanderer Posted September 18, 2012 Posted September 18, 2012 burping italian sausage bake atm. homework later hating that i finally got a textbook on kindle. come to find it has no table of contents!!! had to skip from chp 2 to chp 5...one page at a time. who made that?!?!? pow in the kisser!
Chrysophylax Posted September 18, 2012 Author Posted September 18, 2012 [quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1347932628' post='2483519'] hating that i finally got a textbook on kindle. come to find it has no table of contents!!! had to skip from chp 2 to chp 5...one page at a time. who made that?!?!? pow in the kisser! [/quote] Augh, that is awful. It is so hard to get textbooks, though, without spending a fortune, and ebooks is one of the cheaper ways to do it. Anyway, I am half done with my English and taking a short break. On Phatmass, of course!
Chrysophylax Posted September 19, 2012 Author Posted September 19, 2012 Working.... And taking my lunch break.
Chrysophylax Posted September 21, 2012 Author Posted September 21, 2012 OK, today we have economics (with lots of Math! amesome!!!) homework, English discussion online thingee, Philosophy, and History reading to do. Should be plenty enough to keep me busy...
AnneLine Posted September 21, 2012 Posted September 21, 2012 Busy is good! Groo that is horrible about no index. Can you at least do a word search in that thing, or highlight or 'mark' various sections? Does it have page numbers? (I really am curious!) You might try this trick that I use with my Seculars when they are trying to find stuff in the John of the Cross homework: Make a simple word table with 3 columns (or more if you prefer). Put page numbers or key section words or SOMETHING that you can use to find the right page on the left side, and then notes in the middle, and key words and concepts to remember in the right side. As you read, make some notes. You can do it on paper, or just have a window open on your computer/ipad whatever as you work. Even if you can't search in the kindle, you'll be able to track stuff down more easily becuase you will have a way of finding the stuff, and it is easier to review, too.... Hope that helps.....
arfink Posted September 21, 2012 Posted September 21, 2012 I did my homework: [img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Qy6pwcHMBI4/UFyZZHohQ9I/AAAAAAAADq8/CgSjBFCqXJQ/s1070/Screenshot+from+2012-09-21+11%3A44%3A02.png[/img] Now time to pass it through the laser.
Chrysophylax Posted September 24, 2012 Author Posted September 24, 2012 OK, History- China now... and Philosophy.... Reading..... Reading philosophy often makes me feel stupid.
Chrysophylax Posted September 27, 2012 Author Posted September 27, 2012 OK, English time. Poe and some Hemingway this time. And a quiz. And a paper for Philosophy. Ready set go.
Chrysophylax Posted September 27, 2012 Author Posted September 27, 2012 I was up till midnight working! So now I am making up for it by procrastinating. Not that that is a good idea, but I am doing it anyway. For a while at least!
LinaSt.Cecilia2772 Posted September 28, 2012 Posted September 28, 2012 I. Hate. Statistics. That's all for now.
TheresaThoma Posted September 29, 2012 Posted September 29, 2012 To do: Paper revisions Abstract submission for conference (due before 9pm EST on Oct 1) Physics HW (will answer questions on Tuesday) See if grant application is available yet Fill out AAS Junior member app Work on DOD scholarship app Start Looking for REU Apps
LinaSt.Cecilia2772 Posted October 1, 2012 Posted October 1, 2012 Must finish this anatomy project......
xTrishaxLynnx Posted October 1, 2012 Posted October 1, 2012 [quote name='LinaSt.Cecilia2772' timestamp='1349068982' post='2488684'] Must finish this anatomy project...... [/quote] Oooh, fun! What is the project?
LinaSt.Cecilia2772 Posted October 1, 2012 Posted October 1, 2012 [quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' timestamp='1349069011' post='2488685'] Oooh, fun! What is the project? [/quote] Well it's an essay over the pros and cons of animal dissections. The requirements include: 1) Cover page; essay has no page limit. Typical font, double spaced, margin size, etc. 2) Three or more main points that are well developed with support. 3) Refutation paragraph acknowledging the opposing view. 4) Paragraph to summarize main points. 5) At least three sources that are cited within the essay and on a Works Cited page. I have my sources already, and I have started the essay, but it's going to be a while before I finish it.
xTrishaxLynnx Posted October 1, 2012 Posted October 1, 2012 Oh, that actually sounds interesting! Do you have a bit to finish it?
LinaSt.Cecilia2772 Posted October 1, 2012 Posted October 1, 2012 Well it's currently 1:06 AM where I'm at, so I'm pretty tired and I have to be up at 6, so I might finish the majority of it tonight and finish the rest at lunch or something in the library. Anatomy is the last period of the day so I have time to finish it.
StaroftheSea Posted October 3, 2012 Posted October 3, 2012 English Pride and Prejudice Essay AP Gov essay-editorial-thingie Calculus....which is the BANE OF MY EXISTENCE.!!!!! (even though i only have to take notes) back to writing....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now