An Old School Catholic Message Board

Nihil's Stream Of Insanity

Nihil Obstat

8zBZe.gif

Maybe my favorite meme of all time. Don't know why my phone pulled the thread up on this page, but it did. I'm grateful, it allowed me to appreciate this glorious meme once again.

Not The Philosopher

This seems like the most appropriate thread for this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvq0RaaMck8

Nihil Obstat

This seems like the most appropriate thread for this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvq0RaaMck8

Lol, yes. :smile3:

• 2 weeks later...
Nihil Obstat

Welp, I'm off tomorrow, stupidly early. Won't be back home until August 9.

I would really appreciate everyone's prayers in the time leading up to my wedding, on the 27th. I can't believe it's almost here. :)

I'll post some pictures when I'm able to. Might be able to get a couple up here before we leave for Rome.

Welp, I'm off tomorrow, stupidly early. Won't be back home until August 9.
I would really appreciate everyone's prayers in the time leading up to my wedding, on the 27th. I can't believe it's almost here. :)

I'll post some pictures when I'm able to. Might be able to get a couple up here before we leave for Rome.

Honeymoon in Rome? Solid. You'll definitely be in my prayers bud.

Nihil Obstat

I'm sitting here in the Minneapolis St. Paul airport for the next three and a half hours. BUT, all is not lost! MSP has free wifi right now, AND I was phenomenally lucky and snagged the absolute best chair in this entire gate, because it's on an end and has AC outlets. Now I can sit here and watch anime either until my plane starts boarding, or my bladder gets too full.

Life is good. :smile3:

Nihil Obstat

Only nine days left until the wedding. :) Getting really excited. Lots of little things to take care of, but everything is coming together, and we're all having a lot of fun. Everyone's prayers are always appreciated.

Only nine days left until the wedding. :) Getting really excited. Lots of little things to take care of, but everything is coming together, and we're all having a lot of fun. Everyone's prayers are always appreciated.

Definite prayers. Excited for y'all.

You guys will go in our intentions book at Mass for the next few weeks. Assuming your ridiculous last names don't take 12 lines. ;) 

Nihil Obstat

7 days 21 hours...

All the girls are out for their girls-only party, so all us men are hanging out here talking about manly stuff. :)

Nihil Obstat

I am currently the only brony in this household. Sad story.

L_D totally is, but he just won't admit it yet. :|