An Old School Catholic Message Board

Nihil's Stream Of Insanity

Nihil Obstat

Nihil Obstat

Funny story. I ordered something and it's being shipped here. The customer name I gave them was Princess Luna.

So yeah, I'm waiting for a package to arrive for Princess Luna.

Nihil, I may have missed something, but are you being MARRIED in Rome, and/or doing your honeymoon there?  How exciting!  Mr. AL and I did our honeymoon in Italy, staying part of the time with his relatives, and part of the time visiting various cities we wanted to see... including Rome, Assisi and Venice. 

If you haven't been to Assisi... plan a day or two there.  You won't regret it...

Nihil Obstat

Nihil, I may have missed something, but are you being MARRIED in Rome, and/or doing your honeymoon there?  How exciting!  Mr. AL and I did our honeymoon in Italy, staying part of the time with his relatives, and part of the time visiting various cities we wanted to see... including Rome, Assisi and Venice. 

If you haven't been to Assisi... plan a day or two there.  You won't regret it...

Married in Indiana, and we go to Rome for the honeymoon a few days later. :)

Knives for cross dressers?

Knives for awesome manly people.

ChristinaTherese

Funny story. I ordered something and it's being shipped here. The customer name I gave them was Princess Luna.

So yeah, I'm waiting for a package to arrive for Princess Luna.

No, it was knives. :|

That's awesome. rotfl

Not The Philosopher

Taking orders from a Pagan Goddess...should I warn for that or something?   :P

My current theory is that Princess Luna/Celestia are actually Maiar and all of Equestria is actually located somewhere in Tolkien's Arda. That would make it more akin to taking orders from an angel.

(The actual ponies are descendants of Sam Gamgee's pony, Bill, who seemed to be unusually intellgent.)