Nihil's Stream Of Insanity

Nihil Obstat

My dissertation?

Following God's will?

Following Dust's will?

Praying for the Moosey/Nihil wedding?

/in trouble

Not The Philosopher

Not the Philosopher's philosophizing is really good :)

AL, one thing? o.O 

Why thank you. For more, please buy a copy of my monograph, Middle-Earth and Ponies: A Thomistic Reconsideration.

Why thank you. For more, please buy a copy of my monograph, Middle-Earth and Ponies: A Thomistic Reconsideration.

...I probably would.  And you're welcome!

ChristinaTherese

That sounds interesting....

Nihil Obstat

Off to the rehearsal and dinner right now. Wedding is at tomorrow at 1:00. :proud: Almost there!

Joe, by happy circumstance Brian is coming home tonight. We're going to Mass at 8 a.m. tomorrow and will offer it for you. Take good care of Katy. <3 God bless!

Edited by MissyP89

Nihil Obstat

All right guys, this is it. My last night as a bachelor. Tomorrow I'm waking up at 8, eating breakfast, then getting dressed with my groomsmen in our tuxedos. At quarter to 11 we'll be heading down to the church where we're doing a few pre-ceremony pictures. I'll see Katy for the first time in the choir loft after she's dressed. By about 1:10 I'll be a married man, immediately after which we consecrate the bride to Mary, then launch right into a Mass for a married couple in the traditional form, celebrated by none other than Phatcatholic's brother. Everything is finally done. The rehearsal dinner was a blast, and all that's left is to just sit back and enjoy it.

Wish me luck, everyone. I really appreciate everyone's prayers. I haven't been answering posts here or on my Facebook much lately, but I promise I've been reading what everyone has said to me, and I'm thankful for your support and love. :)

May God bless the two of you on your wedding day today.  Your love, faith, and perseverance in this two year engagement has been a source of inspiration to me.