An Old School Catholic Message Board

Nihil's Stream Of Insanity

Nihil Obstat

truthfinder

I would think they'd want the guy with the gun to supervise the girls' camp. (And, Moosey would come along, too, to protect Nihil from the girls.)

​Actually both.  They get both the girls and the boys to shoot at the camps. 

Nihil Obstat

So I guess that means your PAL finally arrived.  Just wait, you'll get recruited to supervise the boys' camp next year.

​Came in the mail today. I have not even seen it yet, just got Katy to text me the numbers. :hehe:

I would think they'd want the guy with the gun to supervise the girls' camp. (And, Moosey would come along, too, to protect Nihil from the girls.)

​Actually both.  They get both the girls and the boys to shoot at the camps. 

​I actually mentioned a while back that I would like to volunteer this time. I am hoping to go out for the whole boy's camp, but I would be more than willing to go for the shooting with the girls. Katy will probably volunteer with the girls again this year too, and it looks like our location will be much closer to the city this year.

I will probably not need any protecting, but the girls might need protecting from Katy. :| Apparently they were too easy on them last year; let them get away with too much. I think that this year Katy and our friend are going to be much quicker to put the fear of God in them.

truthfinder

I'm really liking that one is doing exorcisms (probably of water, salt, or St. Benedict medals), and Fr. Sumich is looking for the blessing on his phone. 

Nihil Obstat

I'm really liking that one is doing exorcisms (probably of water, salt, or St. Benedict medals), and Fr. Sumich is looking for the blessing on his phone. 

​That is kind of Fr. Sumich in a nutshell, right?

truthfinder

​That is kind of Fr. Sumich in a nutshell, right?

​Absolutely.  Reminded me of a lot of Thursday nights. 

Nihil Obstat

Last Thursday I got him started on the traditional Mass in Old Church Slavonic, and the development of the Glagolitic script. :whistle: Must have got him going for at least a half hour, maybe more.

truthfinder

Last Thursday I got him started on the traditional Mass in Old Church Slavonic, and the development of the Glagolitic script. :whistle: Must have got him going for at least a half hour, maybe more.

​I miss Thursday nights.  I would have loved to have heard more about this. 

Nihil Obstat

Come back here when you finish over there. ;) We will keep the chairs warm. Or maybe you should Skype in with us every Thursday evening. 

truthfinder

Come back here when you finish over there. ;) We will keep the chairs warm. Or maybe you should Skype in with us every Thursday evening. 

​You betcha I'll be back, but that could be a long while. (Or this place could drive me absolutely insane, in which case I'd be back sooner, but broken).  lol - skype, that would be funny.  

• 2 weeks later...
Nihil Obstat

Shot my rifle again today. Recoil pad made a world of difference. I shot something like 60 rounds, and my shoulder feels about the same as 10 rounds without the pad.