An Old School Catholic Message Board

Nihil's Stream Of Insanity

Nihil Obstat

Nihil Obstat

I must have pinched a nerve in left elbow or wrist from the shooting, because my thumb tingles if it stretches the wrong way. :P

Internet tells me ice and relaxation should take care of it.

Nihil Obstat

So a guy is coming over to my job later today to sell me a crate of milsurp ammo. Seems super sketchy, but there really is nothing wrong with it. :P

762x54RMATCH-2.jpg

Nihil Obstat

Did my sketchy ammo deal. Crate looked exactly like that picture. Still factory sealed from 1971. Steel core Bulgarian (I think), 147 grain. Unfortunately the box did not come with a can opener, so I had to mangle the spam can with a hammer and chisel. But such is life in Soviet Union. Loaded up 175 rounds on stripper clips bringing me to a total of 55 clips holding 275 bullets.

MGR-343.jpg

"For why?" is asking my comrade. Comrade, is simple! For make glorious revolution in motherland!

tumblr_mysybuqUVn1rwb76go1_500.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Maximilianus

I'd post my arms, but Big Brother is watching

well, I can show this

91PRL4VT.jpg  ...just kidding, that's not my gun. Mine is older looking and shoots every 7th bb high to the right and curves every 4th bb down to the left. I can get a hula hoop size group at 30 meters

Edited by Maximilianus
grammar and stuff

• 4 weeks later...
Nihil Obstat

11666178_10155825167070195_8275696344752

Got my new book in the mail today! :) Still waiting on Devastated Vineyard to come. Been looking for that book for years, and finally found it on Amazon. For free. Literally for free, with shipping costs.

Not The Philosopher

11666178_10155825167070195_8275696344752

Got my new book in the mail today! :) Still waiting on Devastated Vineyard to come. Been looking for that book for years, and finally found it on Amazon. For free. Literally for free, with shipping costs.

That's a great book. I should reread it sometime.

Nihil Obstat

I am really looking forward to reading it. Virtue ethics have been rather neglected in my study of philosophy. So I will make it up on my own time. 

Not The Philosopher

I am really looking forward to reading it. Virtue ethics have been rather neglected in my study of philosophy. So I will make it up on my own time. 

G.E.M. Anscombe's essay, "Modern Moral Philosophy" is a must read if you haven't, yet.

Nihil Obstat

G.E.M. Anscombe's essay, "Modern Moral Philosophy" is a must read if you haven't, yet.

I think I have, but I cannot remember anything about it now. :P

Nihil Obstat

So I met former SSPX bishop Richard Williamson today. Was not the greatest time ever. I did not agree with several of his points and frankly, like I have been saying for a while now, I think he is being led by a spirit not from God.

truthfinder

So I met former SSPX bishop Richard Williamson today. Was not the greatest time ever. I did not agree with several of his points and frankly, like I have been saying for a while now, I think he is being led by a spirit not from God.

Holy cripe, how did you meet him? and in other words, Canada actually let him in the country?

Nihil Obstat

Holy cripe, how did you meet him? and in other words, Canada actually let him in the country?

He was doing confirmations for the Resistance. Our friend M got us in as guests.