Nihil Obstat Posted October 29, 2012 Author Posted October 29, 2012 I decided that my cutoff for "been around for a while" was not necessarily based on time, but rather how little of a life one has that allows them to make 500 posts.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted October 29, 2012 Posted October 29, 2012 I got CM on the Chicken Militant night (with i<3fran, i<3LSOP, and a few others)... I don't even remember what the name of the thread was. I hope that I deserve my title even though I got it because of a late night joke thread. I second all the people you nominated. Yes, even FP. [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1351536107' post='2499711'] You're being given special treatment because you're Asian. [/quote] Nvrmd.
arfink Posted October 29, 2012 Posted October 29, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1351536339' post='2499715'] I decided that my cutoff for "been around for a while" was not necessarily based on time, but rather how little of a life one has that allows them to make 500 posts. [/quote] I love you too bro.
Nihil Obstat Posted October 29, 2012 Author Posted October 29, 2012 [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1351536470' post='2499717'] I love you too bro. [/quote] Look how many posts I have. If I am making fun of anyone with that statement, I am getting it worst of all.
arfink Posted October 29, 2012 Posted October 29, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1351536595' post='2499722'] Look how many posts I have. If I am making fun of anyone with that statement, I am getting it worst of all. [/quote] No homo?
To Jesus Through Mary Posted October 29, 2012 Posted October 29, 2012 [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1351536865' post='2499724'] No homo? [/quote] Disappointed?
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted October 29, 2012 Posted October 29, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1351493313' post='2499531'] Ah, what the heck. The hypothetically-speaking Irenaeus also nominates the171. Since this is all hypothetical and whatnot. [/quote] I nominated her and several of the people on the list several times a while back, and nothing happened.
arfink Posted October 29, 2012 Posted October 29, 2012 [quote name='To Jesus Through Mary' timestamp='1351536950' post='2499725'] Disappointed? [/quote] Not really.
Nihil Obstat Posted October 29, 2012 Author Posted October 29, 2012 [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1351536865' post='2499724'] No homo? [/quote] Oh dear. [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1351537124' post='2499726'] I nominated her and several of the people on the list several times a while back, and nothing happened. [/quote] They like me more than you.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted October 29, 2012 Posted October 29, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1351537239' post='2499728'] They like me more than you. [/quote] I like me more than you.
Nihil Obstat Posted October 29, 2012 Author Posted October 29, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1351537280' post='2499729'] I like me more than you. [/quote] Not the first time I have heard [i]that[/i] one.
Aloysius Posted October 29, 2012 Posted October 29, 2012 Church militant tags are worthless anymore. You don't even get a cool little Vatican Flag or anything below your avatar.
Nihil Obstat Posted October 29, 2012 Author Posted October 29, 2012 [quote name='Aloysius' timestamp='1351539638' post='2499753'] Church militant tags are worthless anymore. You don't even get a cool little Vatican Flag or anything below your avatar. [/quote] I know...
homeschoolmom Posted October 29, 2012 Posted October 29, 2012 [quote name='Aloysius' timestamp='1351539638' post='2499753'] Church militant tags are worthless anymore. You don't even get a cool little Vatican Flag or anything below your avatar. [/quote] While I agree that without the flags they aren't as cool. But as was pointed out above, they allow for more props.
Basilisa Marie Posted October 29, 2012 Posted October 29, 2012 [quote name='Aloysius' timestamp='1351539638' post='2499753'] Church militant tags are worthless anymore. You don't even get a cool little Vatican Flag or anything below your avatar. [/quote] You only say that because you already have one.
Nihil Obstat Posted October 29, 2012 Author Posted October 29, 2012 Aw c[color=#000000]r[/color]ap. At the end of that post I had meant to say: "So let it be written, so let it be done." Totally forgot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bQnxlHZsjY
Mark of the Cross Posted October 29, 2012 Posted October 29, 2012 [quote name='To Jesus Through Mary' timestamp='1351519308' post='2499614'] Thanks Nihil What is the actual criteria for getting that tag anyway? [/quote] That's a very good question! I'd love to see the answer since there are some very strange people that have them. And some very Catholic people who don't! Although they may be too humble to accept them.
qfnol31 Posted October 29, 2012 Posted October 29, 2012 Must....refrain....from....nominating............
Slappo Posted October 29, 2012 Posted October 29, 2012 [quote name='Mark of the Cross' timestamp='1351552731' post='2500008'] That's a very good question! I'd love to see the answer since there are some very strange people that have them. And some very Catholic people who don't! Although they may be too humble to accept them. [/quote] Or don't want them
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now