4588686 Posted December 11, 2012 Posted December 11, 2012 You can always buy your own indulgence tag like I did. :| I still think we need to make nominations a regular thing, if we're still going to do nominations at all. Otherwise it just becomes really arbitrary. Maybe do it on holy days or something. I accept
Ed Normile Posted December 11, 2012 Posted December 11, 2012 Church millicent does sounds like a pretty cool honor. I hope you all achieve what you aspire to. ed
BigJon16 Posted December 11, 2012 Posted December 11, 2012 In my family, money has more power than nominations. Cha-ching, baby. :mafia:
Lil Red Posted December 11, 2012 Posted December 11, 2012 As far as phishy tags go...I feel like there have been a couple of people that have been teetering on the edge for a while. We don't want to confuse lurkers. ;) yup.
Mark of the Cross Posted December 11, 2012 Posted December 11, 2012 I would like to lodge a formal protest at MotC getting a phishy tag. :sad2: I do not think it is deserved. Not only that I can't give you props :sad2: Don't worry too much though I have been considering a fresh start elsewhere, possibly it was the hint that it's time to move on. I would like to thank all those interested people from whom I have learnt so much valuable information. I got a good understanding of the Eucharist compatible with Church teaching. And especially I would like to thank those sweet people who added me as a friend often at times when I needed it. Maybe I'll catch you elsewhere ;)
Fidei Defensor Posted December 18, 2012 Posted December 18, 2012 I nominate … meeeeeeee! Just kidding… sort of. Before I destroyed my reputation here, I did hold the honor! I'm debating moving back to my old account, "fidei defensor." I just have to get dUSt to remove the non-catholic tag.
Nihil Obstat Posted December 18, 2012 Author Posted December 18, 2012 I even remember some of your old old posts as Fidei. :)
Fidei Defensor Posted December 18, 2012 Posted December 18, 2012 I even remember some of your old old posts as Fidei. :) I still recall many of the great things you've posted over the years :)
4588686 Posted December 18, 2012 Posted December 18, 2012 I should be a Church Militant. Look at my picture. I'm encouraging and friendly and if you notice the background I have booze to share.
PhuturePriest Posted December 18, 2012 Posted December 18, 2012 I should be a Church Militant. Look at my picture. I'm encouraging and friendly and if you notice the background I have booze to share. Dust, give the man a tag!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now