Amppax Posted October 30, 2012 Posted October 30, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1351565389' post='2500140'] I figured if you did not have one after seven years, it is probably because you were a notorious heretic before my time. [/quote] I was unaware of the existence of before your time. I just assumed that that post count was the result of years of hard work.
Nihil Obstat Posted October 30, 2012 Author Posted October 30, 2012 [quote name='Amppax' timestamp='1351607494' post='2500304'] I was unaware of the existence of before your time. I just assumed that that post count was the result of years of hard work. [/quote] Oh it is, but not as many years as anyone else with a comparable number of posts.
i<3franciscans Posted October 30, 2012 Posted October 30, 2012 [quote name='DiscerningCatholic' timestamp='1351606143' post='2500291'] Chicken Militant? [/quote] dUSt changed the Church Mil. tag to Chicken Mil. for a while.
PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted October 31, 2012 Posted October 31, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1351565389' post='2500140'] I figured if you did not have one after seven years, it is probably because you were a notorious heretic before my time. [/quote] LOL
qfnol31 Posted October 31, 2012 Posted October 31, 2012 Since it's been a few years coming now, I'll nominate PadrePioOfPietrelcino.
PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted October 31, 2012 Posted October 31, 2012 [quote name='qfnol31' timestamp='1351698788' post='2501170'] Since it's been a few years coming now, I'll nominate PadrePioOfPietrelcino. [/quote] Wu Who
BigJon16 Posted November 2, 2012 Posted November 2, 2012 [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1351627165' post='2500440'] No, it was the best. [/quote] No, it was Heresy.
Nihil Obstat Posted November 5, 2012 Author Posted November 5, 2012 Aaaaaand bump. Anyone going to use my hypothetical suggestions?
Basilisa Marie Posted November 5, 2012 Posted November 5, 2012 You probably should have waited until after election season.
Nihil Obstat Posted November 5, 2012 Author Posted November 5, 2012 [quote name='Basilisa Marie' timestamp='1352158146' post='2504802'] You probably should have waited until after election season. [/quote] What election?
LittleWaySoul Posted November 6, 2012 Posted November 6, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1351491766' post='2499518'] Hypothetically speaking, if someone were to ask me right now, "Irenaeus, who would you nominate for Church Militant?" this is how I would answer:[list] [*]FuturePriest387 [*]Byzantine [*]arfink [*]Basilisa Marie [*]EmilyAnn [*]DiscerningCatholic [*]mysisterisalittlesister [*]Spem in alium [*]To Jesus Through Mary [/list] [/quote] Oooh I like these nominations a lot!!
PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='qfnol31' timestamp='1351698788' post='2501170'] Since it's been a few years coming now, I'll nominate PadrePioOfPietrelcino. [/quote] Bump...PLEASE...
PhuturePriest Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='LittleWaySoul' timestamp='1352209592' post='2505110'] Oooh I like these nominations a lot!! [/quote] I agree. Particularly that one guy mentioned around the beginning.
MIKolbe Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='qfnol31' timestamp='1351698788' post='2501170'] Since it's been a few years coming now, I'll nominate PadrePioOfPietrelcino. [/quote] i would have to agree with this. a lot.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now