An Old School Catholic Message Board

This Is The Mother Of All Youtubes, Watch.

Freedom

Third parties officially register electors who will go to the electoral college on their behalf if they win a state.

Actually, according to an archaic law in my state, PA, write-in voters are supposed to write-in a list of all the electors they wish to represent their write-in candidate. MIKolbe and ardillacid should be prepared for a phone call if I pull the upset of the century because you'll be going to the electoral college, buddies. lol. :smokey:

I voted by paper absentee ballot, it's probably not possible to do the elector list on the electronic machines. But it's settled precedent that they count you anyway and in theory would have to come up with electors if your guy won.

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1351806347' post='2502218']
So as someone who completely rejects central planning, and pre-emptive war, I hope Obama gets elected?
[/quote]

Nobody likes wars but sometimes they are a necessary evil to deter our enemies and fight them off. Even St. Joan of Arch was sent by God to save France. FYI, liberal presidents dragged us into more wars than their opponents ever did in the history of America. Open your history books and read them, if you ever had any.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351807162' post='2502228']

Open your history books and read them, if you ever had any.
[/quote]

He's read books, you know, its amazing. He's drunk and walked his way through London but hes thinking all the time.

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351807162' post='2502228']

Nobody likes wars but sometimes they are a necessary evil to deter our enemies and fight them off. Even St. Joan of Arch was sent by God to save France. FYI, liberal presidents dragged us into more wars than their opponents ever did in the history of America. Open your history books and read them, if you ever had any.
[/quote]
Arc.

Yeah. Sent by God.

Which liberal president do you think I support? FDR didn't die soon enough. LBJ was a piece of croutons. So was Clinton, Obama...

I recommend Rothbards "America's Great Depression", and "Conceived in Liberty". You could start with the "Politically Incorrect Guide to American History", if you like.

Where did you see a defense of "liberal" (by which you no doubt mean "Modern American liberal") presidents, by me? Can you quote?

[quote name='Byzantine' timestamp='1351805107' post='2502202']
[media]http://youtu.be/VWDc9oyBj5Q[/media]
[/quote]
are you seriously trying to tell us that if we don't vote for Romney, you're going to kill that puppy?

sheesh, Byz, I thought you were better than that! this has to be the worst of the political bullying in these threads so far!! no matter what side you're on, I think we should all join in and condemn Byz's extreme tactics here. :|

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1351806126' post='2502211']

For someone so self-righteous, I'm surprised you don't sanctimoniously proclaim love for everyone.
[/quote]

I love you bro, but not in [i]that way[/i] dude.

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1351808134' post='2502246']
I recommend Rothbards "America's Great Depression", and "Conceived in Liberty".
[/quote]
HA! This coming from a man who has Tom Selleck as his avatar. Your audacity makes me want to spew.

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351808494' post='2502254']
HA! This coming from a man who has Tom Selleck as his avatar. Your audacity makes me want to spew.
[/quote]
Your lack of pop culture knowledge is dismaying.

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1351808134' post='2502246']
Arc.

Yeah. Sent by God.

Which liberal president do you think I support? FDR didn't die soon enough. LBJ was a piece of croutons. So was Clinton, Obama...

I recommend Rothbards "America's Great Depression", and "Conceived in Liberty". You could start with the "Politically Incorrect Guide to American History", if you like.

Where did you see a defense of "liberal" (by which you no doubt mean "Modern American liberal") presidents, by me? Can you quote?
[/quote]

I don't wish to add anymore to this subject, I told you everything I wanted to say. You just want to drag me into an endless labyrinth and I'm not in the mood for that. I don't waste my time frivolously.

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351808707' post='2502257']
I don't wish to add anymore to this subject, I told you everything I wanted to say. You just want to drag me into an endless labyrinth and I'm not in the mood for that. I don't waste my time frivolously.
[/quote]
You're a terrible psychic.

And your inability to back your assertions is well noted.

Again.

Edited by Winchester

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1351806126' post='2502211']
For someone so self-righteous, I'm surprised you don't sanctimoniously proclaim love for everyone.
[/quote]

I love people but I don't love the evil they do. Unless they change their ways and become worthy of God's love and forgiveness.

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1351808805' post='2502258']
You're a terrible psychic.

And your inability to back your assertions is well noted.

Again.
[/quote]

That's only your opinion and you are entitled to one, it's a free country... still.

[quote name='Aloysius' timestamp='1351808381' post='2502252']

are you seriously trying to tell us that if we don't vote for Romney, you're going to kill that puppy?

sheesh, Byz, I thought you were better than that! this has to be the worst of the political bullying in these threads so far!! no matter what side you're on, I think we should all join in and condemn Byz's extreme tactics here. :|
[/quote]Catholics can beat Byz to a vegetative state as long as their intent is to save puppies.

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351808707' post='2502257']
[/quote]
I can agree with this. I've felt the topic had been exhausted quite a while ago but I kept letting myself get sucked back into it.

probably because I'm procrastinating from the reading and studying I keep intending to get done. :cyclops:

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1351808626' post='2502255']

Your lack of pop culture knowledge is dismaying.
[/quote]
Not true. I'm voting for the black guy on 24.