An Old School Catholic Message Board

This Is The Mother Of All Youtubes, Watch.

Freedom

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351697070' post='2501138']
Why don't all of you advocating throwing away a vote get together and organize something that might actually make a true statement for voting according to your morals?

Why not just write in Cardinal Timothy Dolan? Imagine if just 1% of the population wrote in Timothy Dolan, and the election was decided by that close of a margin. Now that might actually make an impact.
[/quote]
National elections will not make an impact. That's why I'm working with groups like NullifyNow!, and Oathkeepers. That's why I support Tom Woods's work, why I'm a member of LvMI, why I buy pamphlets from the Fully Informed Juror's Association.

You consider rejection of the oligarchy to be "throwing a vote away". If there were two men with guns, and I were told I [i]could[/i] vote for one of them to kill an innocent, or I could abstain, guess what? I'd abstain. I'm done participating in the support of people who want perpetual war. Done. Finished.

Again: Romney signed a bill that pays for abortion into law. He did that. He could have refused to sign. He didn't.

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1351697615' post='2501152']
Again: Romney signed a bill that pays for abortion into law. He did that. He could have refused to sign. He didn't.
[/quote]
He's better now.

Roamin Catholic

[quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1351697391' post='2501148']
The best way to have a viable third party presidential candidate is to work towards building strong third parties from the grassroots up-- ie electing them to local offices first. Unfortunately, that takes time that most people are not interested in investing.
[/quote]

I'm voting 3rd party for state representative. I agree it starts from the bottom up. Sadly most parties don't have the money hence why they focus on the presidential race

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351697695' post='2501155']
He's [i]says [/i]he's better now.
[/quote]
fxd

Words are cheap, and they're on sale during election season.

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1351697918' post='2501160']
Words are cheap, and they're on sale during election season.
[/quote]
OK, then I expect you to never vote for a politician. Only noneffective write-in votes for you. I hope you feel happy in your little pink polka dotted fantasy tent.

Roamin Catholic

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351699532' post='2501177']
Because he says he is.
[/quote]

I'd rather go off of voting record. One of the reasons I made the choice I did

Edited by Roamin_Catholic

Another thought on the idea that you have a responsibility to participate in the public affairs and to direct that participation in the most positive manner reasonably understood.

[b]1913[/b] "Participation" is the voluntary and generous engagement of a person in social interchange. [b]It is necessary that all participate, each according to his position and role[/b], in promoting the common good. This [b]obligation is inherent in the dignity of the human person. [/b]

[b]1925[/b] The common good consists of three essential elements: respect for [b]and promotion [/b]of the fundamental rights of the person; prosperity, or the development of the spiritual and temporal goods of society; the peace and security of the group and of its members.
<a name="1926">[b]1926[/b] The dignity of the human person [b]requires the pursuit of the common good. Everyone should be concerned to create and support institutions that improve the conditions of human life. [/b]

Edited by Anomaly

Repeating what I said before, only flatters me and proves that many of you who gang against me are but one person under different accounts. FYI, I don't need dUSt's support, I'm doing great by myself, unlike youz.

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1351630997' post='2500493']

you insult Don John. and ironmonk.
[/quote]

The Green Eyed Devil is one of the most painful. I will pray for you to be able to gather the strength to tame it.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1351707966' post='2501256']
Lol, Dust, she does not even want your help. :smile3:

And the white knight gets burned again.
[/quote]

Knowing he's on my side makes me happy and happiness always helps.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1351707966' post='2501256']
Lol, Dust, she does not even want your help. :smile3:

And the white knight gets burned again.
[/quote]
Didn't you see what she wrote? She doesn't need my help, and I believe her.