An Old School Catholic Message Board

This Is The Mother Of All Youtubes, Watch.

Freedom

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1351630147' post='2500480']

I am a walking opinion and I can give you my insight on just about any issue you come to me with.
[/quote]

Challenge accepted: I would like your opinion on industrialization and the impacts it has on faith...ready...go.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

the problem about industrialisation and faith is industry doesn't hire YOUTH that have dropped out of school any more, and they go and drink,do drugs and sleep around instead. Our young friend futurepriest does none of these.

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

[quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1351654133' post='2500903']
I have never seen so many idiotic posts gathered in one place.
[/quote]
Have you ever been to the lame board?

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

if they gang up on you future priest i will r.i.p them a new osophagus. And talking on ganging up i here somone is trying to curse me, i just wan't to warn whoever or whoevers are doing this Jesus has sent a guy to ghenna for me and i dodn't even wan't that or desire that, the dude told me so he said "i didn't believe you that hell exists and you actually sent me there for 3 days." And i replied " I'm sorry but that was never my intention and nore do i have the power to condemn." Must have come from a higher source perhaps. And i suspect phatmass because i hardly do anything with anyone except here, it could be coming from the a.a or n.a meetings though.

Onward christian souls.
JESUS iz LORD.
God is Good,God is love, God saves

St nicholas pray for us. Gloria padre et fillio et spiritui sancto, sicut errat in principio et nunc et sempre, et in secula seculorum. (my latin is rusty but you get the drift.)

[quote name='PadrePioOfPietrelcino' timestamp='1351670542' post='2501019']
Have you ever been to the lame board?
[/quote]

nope, in my 6 years here i dont believe i have ever been there.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

i sincerly apologise for the previous comment to a degree,it was overly fierce. But it seems to me gang mentality seems to infiltrate phat mass sometimes. And thats not fair for outsiders trying to get in. The two most important commandmets 1st love the lord your god with all your mind heart body and soul. 2. Dont forget to love your neighbour as yourself. And please don't think your special in america with the trouble bubble caused by this smorgosboard of blasphemies trying to destroy life and not only the church this is an outright attack on humanity and all things moral,right and just., we are all facing it to a degree. I understand the pressure where all under and i lost it for 3 years in the belly of davy joneses locker.

Onward christian souls.
JESUS iz LORD.

P.s. The belly of the whale aint such a fun place to be,underwater all the time eating rotting fish carcusses.
P.s.s this why i urge you all if you can to stop buying into it all on the t.v. and movies.It just makes it that much harder for us to rise up in charity in words and deeds with faith,hope and love.

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

JESUS said "Repent and believe in the Good news,the kingdom of GOD is close at hand." Our most faithfull friend. We need to rise up and no movies going to help us do that, only the kingdom of heaven can help us do that. I believe in you guys from the u.s.a lets do this like the world depended on it,because it does. We are all called to be prayer warriors whatever part of the body you belong,we are called to be saints and interceed for the world. Pray,Pray and than pray again and again and again etc etc You can't pray in front of the t.v. set or at the movie theatre with a box full of popcorn.

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351663725' post='2500986']
I can easily see through you. You are trying hard to bring me down to your level but you won't ever get this honor, you are too far down beneath me. In fact you are beneath anyone who comes in contact with you. You are the enemy of decency. You and I are like darkness and light, they can never mingle.
[/quote]
The direction would be "up". You're a troll. Errbody knows it.

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351662539' post='2500973']
I just Googled Virgil Goode. I think Winchester would hate him because he wants to bomb Iran, and I think the pope wouldn't like him because of his views on immigration. Nope, I couldn't vote for evil like that.
[/quote]
It's not the person, it's the position.

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1351663423' post='2500981']
His main issue when voting for him is his stance on torture in order to get information. However, I'm not sure that is even a non-negotiable (And I know for a fact the immigration one isn't), compared to how the other two fail the non-negotiables. Obama fails all five for sure, and Romney may fail one or two.
[/quote]
Not normally listed, but not negotiable.

Torture is never acceptable.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='qfnol31' timestamp='1351686291' post='2501070']
[/quote]
Then why all the election threads? I find them to be torture. :|

[quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1351686385' post='2501071']
Then why all the election threads? I find them to be torture. :|
[/quote]
I'm responsible for only one of those I believe, and it was DOA. ;)

I participate in them, but my cooperation is remote and material.

[quote name='qfnol31' timestamp='1351686291' post='2501070']
Not normally listed, but not negotiable.

[/quote]
It was found that torture which did not leave lasting damage was acceptable for use in some inquisitional courts.