An Old School Catholic Message Board

This Is The Mother Of All Youtubes, Watch.

Freedom

[quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1351655432' post='2500922']
And I think it is somewhat comforting to know, that I could run for president and probably get the votes of many of the people in this thread.

"yeah, sure im not actually american, and i have no experience whatsoever, and i plan on using the treasury to fund my hobbies while my trained chimp of a vice president runs the country, but i really really promise to do something about abortion. I mean, I might not actually do anything but talk about it, but that is better than nothing right? Am I lying? well, you would think that would be a good question to ask, but in reality it doesnt matter, since you are compelled to vote for me regardless."

Foreign policy, mr J_lol?

"well, you see, i dislike the brown people, especially Obama, and all long haired men but I love Jesus, no homo."

*wins in a landslide*
[/quote]
Oh come on now. You would [i]at least[/i] have to promise to keep making vague non-promises about abortion.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1351656219' post='2500930']
Oh come on now. You would [i]at least[/i] have to promise to keep making vague non-promises about abortion.
[/quote]

^probably 50% of what keeps the GOP going. I dont like abortion, and dont like it being legal, but lets be honest here. the GOP will never ever repeal Roe vs Wade, and if they ever did their party would pretty much cease to exist after that. You will never get to your destination if you keep letting the donkey thats pulling the cart actually eat the carrot you dangle in front of it.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1351646931' post='2500777']
Good night.

You're going to love me, one day.
[/quote]

Mr. Winchester speaks truth. I hated him when I first came here. Now I love his posts.

[quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1351654491' post='2500907']
she has 207 posts now. as someone who got an admittedly deserved warning for my very first post, im calling bull on that.
[/quote]
But she also has personality. Personality goes a long way.

[quote name='jaime' timestamp='1351658719' post='2500950']
All these posts from Freedom make me want to change my vote from Virgil Goode to Obama
[/quote]
Nobody even knows who Virgil Goode is.

I just Googled Virgil Goode. I think Winchester would hate him because he wants to bomb Iran, and I think the pope wouldn't like him because of his views on immigration. Nope, I couldn't vote for evil like that.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1351654491' post='2500907']
she has 207 posts now. as someone who got an admittedly deserved warning for my very first post, im calling bull on that.
[/quote]

Bahaha. That is amesome. I remember my first post I clarified that I was nervous that it may go against the rules. I can't believe it's been a year and I still haven't gotten a warning yet. I would've thought it was only a matter of time, but it appears I'm bulletproof even when I do famous threads like the Newt Gingrich one.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351662539' post='2500973']
I just Googled Virgil Goode. I think Winchester would hate him because he wants to bomb Iran, and I think the pope wouldn't like him because of his views on immigration. Nope, I couldn't vote for evil like that.
[/quote]

His main issue when voting for him is his stance on torture in order to get information. However, I'm not sure that is even a non-negotiable (And I know for a fact the immigration one isn't), compared to how the other two fail the non-negotiables. Obama fails all five for sure, and Romney may fail one or two.

Edited by FuturePriest387

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1351646414' post='2500751']
See, we're both attention whores, but I'm honest about my profession, and elegant about it. You're sloppy.
[/quote]

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1351645338' post='2500725']
[mod]MIKolbe- Personal Attack[/mod]
[/quote]

I can easily see through you. You are trying hard to bring me down to your level but you won't ever get this honor, you are too far down beneath me. In fact you are beneath anyone who comes in contact with you. You are the enemy of decency. You and I are like darkness and light, they can never mingle.

[quote name='jaime' timestamp='1351658719' post='2500950']
All these posts from Freedom make me want to change my vote from Virgil Goode to Obama
[/quote]

You're not kidding anyone, people like you can only vote for Obama and don't know any better.

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351663725' post='2500986']
I can easily see through you. You are trying hard to bring me down to your level but you won't ever get this honor, you are too far down beneath me. In fact you are beneath anyone who comes in contact with you. You are the enemy of decency. You and I are like darkness and light, they can never mingle.
[/quote]
So dope.

PhuturePriest

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think dUSt and Freedom are the same person and dUSt is just trolling us for fun.

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1351665134' post='2501000']
Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think dUSt and Freedom are the same person and dUSt is just trolling us for fun.
[/quote]
I would be legitimately impressed. If that is true I will not hesitate to admit that I have been had. Red? Jason? Care to do an ip trace for us?