An Old School Catholic Message Board

This Is The Mother Of All Youtubes, Watch.

Freedom

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351639390' post='2500608']
Charity is as charity does. I've seen equal attacks on both sides. She just happens to have more individual violations because she's the minority in the attacking.
[/quote]

really? equal attacks? no. even when she's insulted people, most of those people have laughed it off because it's so ridiculous, or they've tried to give her the benefit of the doubt. not equal attacks, dUSt. not even close.

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351639564' post='2500611']
Laughing off something because of it's ridiculousness seems like it would then be comedy, not attacks.
[/quote]

once again, are you for real? just because someone has a thick skin (or doesn't want to get warned/banned) doesn't mean it's not an attack.

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351639277' post='2500607']
"I said they call me Jermaine, the ebony lover, I validate that theory when I'm under the cover!" - Wildcats, 1986
[/quote]
hahaha I thought I was the only person in the world who's seen this movie. "Football, it's the sport of kings, better than diamond rings...football"

What are the rules, just caving under attacks? Will that make me acceptable to you, Lil Red? It seems like if I don't shut up and agree with you, you take everything I say as a personal insult and allow yourself to bite my head off, but that's okay since it's you.

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351640023' post='2500622']
What are the rules, just caving under attacks? Will that make me acceptable to you, Lil Red? It seems like if I don't shut up and agree with you, you take everything I say as a personal insult and allow yourself to bite my head off, but that's okay since it's you.
[/quote]

that is flooping the essence of cow. i've showed you the rules. twice now. i don't give a flying floop on a rolling donut if you disagree with me or anyone else. but the personal attacks are over the line. you can disagree with charity, as dUSt and Anomaly and others have shown (repeatedly).

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1351640129' post='2500625']
i don't give a flying floop on a rolling donut
[/quote]

AMAZING!!! hahaha :rotfl2:

my temper often gets the better of me, especially when my friends are insulted & attacked. i apologize that i allowed my temper to blind me to the fact that you are fairly new to phatmass and that you should have been given the benefit of the doubt. i do not excuse your insults and attacks though, so be warned that you'll still be called out for continually insulting and attacking phorum members.

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351631213' post='2500501']

And you telling me what to do makes you better?
[/quote]I'm not trying to tell you what to do, I'm suggesting a better way to for you to get your point accross because iI agree with much of what youre saying. I also dont like the reactions you are getting from most people and it detracts from what i think is your good intentions. I also think some if the criticism you get is deserved only as far as how your tone comes across. No, suggesting something to you about how you interact doesnt make me feel better at all.

Edited by Anomaly

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351639674' post='2500614']
She's new. She isn't hip to all our fancy rules yet.
[/quote]

I wonder if new people who didn't happen to agree with dUst would be given such deferential treatment?

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1351642343' post='2500660']

I wonder if new people who didn't happen to agree with dUst would be given such deferential treatment?
[/quote]I've seen worse behavior from anti-Catholics that have posted here get tolerated.

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351638367' post='2500599']
Aloysius, sorry to inform you, but this long tirade that comes to the rescue of Obama's rear end, is not only full of inconsistencies but most of all boring because of it's length. FYI Obama and Romney are a million miles apart. Otherwise people would have no problem voting for one or the other if they were so similar as you say.
[/quote]
[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351638463' post='2500600']
Agreed.

This is my point Aloysius. The user named Freedom is new here. She hasn't read your thousands of other posts. You are an Obama defender to her. This is exactly what I was trying to tell you earlier. There is an inherent danger in equalizing different degrees of evil, because it will ultimately be perceived as you downplaying, and dare I say, defending, the greater evil.
[/quote]

You have to be FLoOPING kidding me.

I gave a long detailed post wherein I addressed the 5 main points of the original post's video. I divided the first point of the video into 2 parts because it was addressing two different issues in my opinion. I numerated the points so that you could respond individually to either one or all of them. In the course of doing so I defended Freedom's post from accusations that it was "trolling", I addressed all the points seriously, and I attempted to be fair and rational. I could understand a newbie like Freedom possibly being willing to ignore such intellectual discourse, but as the founder of this website I'd invite you to either engage in LEGITIMATE DEBATE or get the heck out of the debate table before you damage your credibility. You're better than that, man. seriously.

I don't care if someone thinks I'm an Obama supporter. I'm not. I absolutely detest Obama. But if that's what you think, that's a problem with your analytical skills, not my posts, and I could give exactly 2 rat's rear ends (to use freedom's euphamism for asses). But yeah, it doesn't really matter to me if you are too stupid and BLINDED by political the essence of cow to read through my argument or to respond to it. Whether I'm an Obama supporter or not is NOT the topic of this debate; the topic of this debate is the "mother of all youtube videos" which I have responded to point-by-point. It was certainly a long post (in response to a long youtube video that was posted as the first post of this thread) and if you'd rather only take the time to refute me on only one specific point then be my guest, you don't have to go through all of my points; but it was the original post itself that brought up all 5 points and that's why I addressed all 5 points.