An Old School Catholic Message Board

This Is The Mother Of All Youtubes, Watch.

Freedom

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351646039' post='2500742']
This can only come out of the mouth of a male chauvinist pig.
[/quote]

You're new...so, allow us to introduce you to Winchester.

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1351646025' post='2500741']
Al, I just want you to know not everyone is not reading your posts.
[/quote]
sigh... i've noticed. I know my response to the 7 minute video was long (because the 7 minute video brought up 5 points that probably could each use their own thread or something), I'm totally fine if someone just picks a single point out of them to discuss... I mean, I numbered the points and everything so they be picked out and discussed even by someone who hadn't read the whole post... one by one. ah well, it's pretty disappointing that we can't have a real discussion I think. such is the nature of politics.

[quote name='Aloysius' timestamp='1351646260' post='2500747']
sigh... i've noticed. I know my response to the 7 minute video was long (because the 7 minute video brought up 5 points that probably could each use their own thread or something), I'm totally fine if someone just picks a single point out of them to discuss... I mean, I numbered the points and everything so they be picked out and discussed even by someone who hadn't read the whole post... one by one. ah well, it's pretty disappointing that we can't have a real discussion I think. such is the nature of politics.
[/quote]
If you want I can respond to your counter points, but then I have to watch the movie...and type.

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351645989' post='2500739']
Are you really calling me a "Street Walker?"
[/quote]
You have trouble with imagery, don't you?

See, we're both attention whores, but I'm honest about my profession, and elegant about it. You're sloppy. You cater to the lowest common denominator. There is no way you could ever entertain my clients, except as something akin to a carnival freak show.

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351646039' post='2500742']
This can only come out of the mouth of a male chauvinist pig.
[/quote]
It came from my keyboard. I haven't read it out loud. But I might. I sometimes do that because that's how much in love with my own work I really am.

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1351646414' post='2500751']
You have trouble with imagery, don't you?

See, we're both attention whores, but I'm honest about my profession, and elegant about it. You're sloppy. You cater to the lowest common denominator. There is no way you could ever entertain my clients, except as something akin to a carnival freak show.
[/quote]

Give her/him an analogy.

It's the difference between a Hot Pocket and a filet mignon.

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1351646502' post='2500757']

Give her/him an analogy.

It's the difference between a Hot Pocket and a filet mignon.
[/quote]
Depends on who's cooking. If it's certain family members, I'll choose the hot pocket any day.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1351641101' post='2500645']
my temper often gets the better of me, especially when my friends are insulted & attacked. i apologize that i allowed my temper to blind me to the fact that you are fairly new to phatmass and that you should have been given the benefit of the doubt. i do not excuse your insults and attacks though, so be warned that you'll still be called out for continually insulting and attacking phorum members.
[/quote]

Aw! We're your friends!

[quote name='qfnol31' timestamp='1351646561' post='2500760']
Depends on who's cooking. If it's certain family members, I'll choose the hot pocket any day.
[/quote]

You'd have to be a special sort of retard to screw up a filet mignon.

[quote name='Aloysius' timestamp='1351645894' post='2500735']
Winchester, on my side, has mostly had relatively useless comments lol, though a few have been useful as well; perhaps the antithesis of dUSt in that regard.
[/quote]
Woa. Stuff just got real up in here. Winchester is the antithesis of dUSt. Heavy. Must marinate on this.

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1351646663' post='2500764']

You'd have to be a special sort of retard to screw up a filet mignon.
[/quote]
Okay Ann...Well, I'd be nice because one or two of my family members are on this board. ;)

[quote name='qfnol31' timestamp='1351646731' post='2500766']
Okay Ann...Well, I'd be nice because one or two of my family members are on this board. ;)
[/quote]

Ann?

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1351645911' post='2500736']
I'm just question the equity of your benign attitude.
[/quote]
My attitude lacks the ability to metastasize?

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351643285' post='2500667']
I'm shaking in my boots... My life depends on being here with you guys, I beg you to keep me, maybe to please you I should reconsider having a brain. In a more serious note, if you had read all my posts, nothing in them even resembles insults or attacks. Also I have my own charity, thank you very much, sorry I did not wait for you to tell me what charity I should contribute to.... Won't happen again.
[/quote]

Un.real. :ohno:

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351643494' post='2500671']

Thank you for your input but the way I come across reflects [s]whom[/s] [color=#FF0000]who[/color] I am and if some don't like me that way, then it's their problem.
[/quote]

Fixed. :)