An Old School Catholic Message Board

This Is The Mother Of All Youtubes, Watch.

Freedom

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351646793' post='2500770']
My attitude lacks the ability to metastasize?
[/quote]

Something like that.

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1351646786' post='2500769']

Ann?
[/quote]
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/30/ann-coulter-retard-tweet-apology-petition_n_2045987.html

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351646634' post='2500763']
I know you all will miss me, unfortunately I have to go but I'll be back tomorrow, God willing.
[/quote]
Good night.

You're going to love me, one day.

[quote name='qfnol31' timestamp='1351646895' post='2500776']
[url="http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/30/ann-coulter-retard-tweet-apology-petition_n_2045987.html"]http://www.huffingto..._n_2045987.html[/url]
[/quote]

Oh.

It's funny...she catches croutons for calling Obama a retard, when all we heard from the left for 8 years were things far worse and far more insulting about Bush.

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1351647007' post='2500779']

Oh.

It's funny...she catches croutons for calling Obama a retard, when all we heard from the left for 8 years were things far worse and far more insulting about Bush.
[/quote]
Bush-bashing. It's what all the [i]cool[/i] kids do.

[quote name='qfnol31' timestamp='1351646341' post='2500749']
If you want I can respond to your counter points, but then I have to watch the movie...and type.
[/quote]
haha no man, no need to bother if you don't want, I wouldn't want anyone else to have to suffer through those 7 minutes like I did ;) :P I'm just rather disappointed that there is no argument going on about the actual "mother of all youtubes" on this thread... if it was really the mother of all youtubes, you'd think people would want to discuss it, right? :blink:
[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351646699' post='2500765']
Woa. Stuff just got real up in here. Winchester is the antithesis of dUSt. Heavy. Must marinate on this.
[/quote]
lol I have my profound moments :smokey:

Al, I guess I'm too plain spoken and simple. I can't type any faster, on an iPod with bad eyes.

F the five points and the video, it's about abortion.

Neither Barak nor Romney are perfect. Lets pretend they're equal. The Presidency is limited in power, but helps direct policy and gives power to their respective Party. Knowing full well which Party provides the most support and least antagonistic towards pro-life organizations, with which Party holding the White House will pro-life organizations expect to find the least direct antagonism and hope for some cooperation?

The other issues are less important the way I have understood Catholic Bishops prioritizing the moral issues.

soo.... basically the entire debate that we already hashed out in the other threads again and again, no difference? I mean, if you have a new point to add, feel free, but seriously your post right there could have easily been a copy/paste from one of the other threads and it's unlikely anyone would've noticed...

[quote name='Aloysius' timestamp='1351649473' post='2500826']
soo.... basically the entire debate that we already hashed out in the other threads again and again, no difference? I mean, if you have a new point to add, feel free, but seriously your post right there could have easily been a copy/paste from one of the other threads and it's unlikely anyone would've noticed...
[/quote]Yes. It's about abortion for me personally as the hugest priority.
As far as the Catholic Bishops, what is more important?

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351643494' post='2500671']
Thank you for your input but the way I come across reflects whom I am and if some don't like me that way, then it's their problem.
[/quote]
Whom is an object. Who is a subject. I'm surprised someone who has such a high IQ doesn't know that.

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351639674' post='2500614']
She's new. She isn't hip to all our fancy rules yet.
[/quote]

she has 207 posts now. as someone who got an admittedly deserved warning for my very first post, im calling bull on that.

[quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1351654133' post='2500903']
I have never seen so many idiotic posts gathered in one place.
[/quote]
dUSt has been more active.. i'll give you that...

And I think it is somewhat comforting to know, that I could run for president and probably get the votes of many of the people in this thread.

"yeah, sure im not actually american, and i have no experience whatsoever, and i plan on using the treasury to fund my hobbies while my trained chimp of a vice president runs the country, but i really really promise to do something about abortion. I mean, I might not actually do anything but talk about it, but that is better than nothing right? Am I lying? well, you would think that would be a good question to ask, but in reality it doesnt matter, since you are compelled to vote for me regardless."

Foreign policy, mr J_lol?

"well, you see, i dislike the brown people, especially Obama, and all long haired men but I love Jesus, no homo."

*wins in a landslide*

Edited by Jesus_lol