An Old School Catholic Message Board

This Is The Mother Of All Youtubes, Watch.

Freedom

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351708145' post='2501262']
Knowing he's on my side makes me happy and happiness always helps.
[/quote]
I prefer not to take sides. I'm impartial. I just really like a lot of your posts and think your political thought process is pure gold. You have made many enemies, I'm just not one of them. And I never want to be.

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351708181' post='2501263']
Didn't you see what she wrote? She doesn't need my help, and I believe her.
[/quote]

dUSt, it's true I don't always need your help but it is profoundly appreciated ;)

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351708362' post='2501267']
I prefer not to take sides. I'm impartial. I just really like a lot of your posts and think your political thought process is pure gold.
[/quote]

I find you truthful, honest and sincere. These are three attributes that this country needs most nowadays.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1351708331' post='2501266']
[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqyqekSmJB1qzqua1o1_400.png[/img]
[/quote]

:lol: Glad to see you have a sense of humor.

I do not even know what to say anymore. :smile3:
Freedom, I do not know at what point exactly you jumped the shark, but you jumped it [i]hard[/i]. Evel Knievel would have been astounded.

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351699664' post='2501179']
OK, then I expect you to never vote for a politician. Only noneffective write-in votes for you. I hope you feel happy in your little pink polka dotted fantasy tent.
[/quote]
Never said I supported democracy, did I? The fantasy is that voting for someone who has shown a consistent commitment to increase of government power (and part of that increase including government funded abortions) will result in anything but increase of government power. Romney has a record at odds with his recent statements. Further, he has recent statements in support of pre-emptive war, and interventionist war. He verbally supports a strong central government that ignores the limits of the Constitution. I reject that. You're not getting it: I don't support what the man stands for. His recent cheap words ring hollow. Maybe I can't hear him through the murdered children he voted to help murder using government money (Yeah, that's a clumsy sentence). Romney doesn't come close to meeting my requirements. I despise what he stands for. It sickens me. The murder of children in the name of American exceptionalism and World Police the essence of cow disgusts me. It's repulsive and evil. I'm ashamed that I once believed it, and I hope I can get others to abandon the asinine nationalist worship we are taught to engage in from our childhood on. It's disgusting that we are putting sanctions on countries based on our whimsical disapproval of their governments' actions.

You assume there are no statesmen, anymore. No candidates whose records show consistent support for the rule of law, instead of rule of politician whim. I don't expect politicians to hold to their word. I do believe there's a way to strip power from these jerks, although I expect Romney, Obama, and their ilk to commit many more kidnappings and murders in the name of protecting their power.

Look up the groups I cited. You want to make a difference, start working on nullification.

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351708820' post='2501279']

Jealous again? You should be.
[/quote]
No, that's green-[i]face[/i].

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1351709005' post='2501281']
I do not even know what to say anymore. :smile3:
Freedom, I do not know at what point exactly you jumped the shark, but you jumped it [i]hard[/i]. Evel Knievel would have been astounded.
[/quote]

Couldn't you have just said thank you? Can't you handle a compliment?

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1351709385' post='2501288']
[/quote]
Is that like blackface except less racist?

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351709469' post='2501290']
Couldn't you have just said thank you? Can't you handle a compliment?
[/quote]
I consider that the height of compliments. No need to be so ungrateful.

Also I wrote it before I saw your other reply.

Edited by Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1351709385' post='2501288']
[/quote]

Jealousy made him put the green face. That was obviously too hard for you to understand.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1351709558' post='2501291']
Is that like blackface except less racist?

I consider that the height of compliments. No need to be so ungrateful.

Also I wrote it before I saw your other reply.
[/quote]

Okay, I'll believe this lie :lol: and I thank you for it.