Pax_et bonum Posted November 1, 2012 Posted November 1, 2012 (edited) [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1351751171' post='2501898'] So-so. That's more folksy. Think on the lines of operatic. [/quote] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVNDPexkGUg[/media] Luca Pisaroni Edited November 1, 2012 by Pax_et bonum
Nihil Obstat Posted November 1, 2012 Posted November 1, 2012 Well whatever you want to do, I feel like this is a quest I should support to the utmost of my ability.
carmenchristi Posted November 1, 2012 Posted November 1, 2012 Download audacity. It's free and you can use it to edit and overlay tracks and stuff. I love it. Though you can't do videos, you can transfer the audio to movie maker and make a slide show.
homeschoolmom Posted November 1, 2012 Posted November 1, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1351749706' post='2501877'] That first guy's singing capabilities are amazing. He has mastered his voice to a point that is well beyond me, so the answer is no. Elvis is a definite no. If I am going to do that I will do the REAL kings of Rock, The Beatles. And gosh darn it, Nihil. I'm taking Save The Last Dance For Me off. I can't sing it as well as I can the others. It's better in serenading the ladies, yes, but I can serenade them just as well with words like "You alone can make my song take flight". And better yet, it's a bit self-centered, which is hilarious because I make jokes about me being self-centered. [/quote] Fine. How about a nice rendition of "I am the Walrus."
Spem in alium Posted November 1, 2012 Posted November 1, 2012 [quote name='Pax_et bonum' timestamp='1351749835' post='2501879'] Know any Thomas Tallis? You can do like SheisCatholic (Sr. Leah) did for a song once and record the different parts separately and then overlay the tracts. [/quote] This really is your only option, FP. Not that I'm biased or anything.
PhuturePriest Posted November 1, 2012 Author Posted November 1, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1351756317' post='2501941'] Well whatever you want to do, I feel like this is a quest I should support to the utmost of my ability. [/quote] Good man. I like my idea, so whenever I get the time to do it (It probably won't be today because I will be gone for a lot of it) you'll be the first to see them and you can weigh in your opinions.
Slappo Posted November 1, 2012 Posted November 1, 2012 To the thread title: I thought we got to see that every time you posted?
PhuturePriest Posted November 1, 2012 Author Posted November 1, 2012 [quote name='Slappo' timestamp='1351784333' post='2502046'] To the thread title: I thought we got to see that every time you posted? [/quote] You think you are clever, but you and the rest of your anti-joke league are actually getting predictable. I knew someone would say that from the start.
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted November 2, 2012 Posted November 2, 2012 This one totally [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R4tSQrtLjA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R4tSQrtLjA[/url]
Norseman82 Posted November 2, 2012 Posted November 2, 2012 (edited) I dare you to come to Chicago and do this on the 'L' while wearing your cassock: [spoiler][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8WiyX21A1c[/media][/spoiler] Edited November 2, 2012 by Norseman82
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted November 2, 2012 Posted November 2, 2012 You won't sing What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction?
DemonSlayer Posted November 2, 2012 Posted November 2, 2012 Here's an easy one to sing. A nice Catholic tune. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l0X7F-yMj4[/media]
PhuturePriest Posted November 3, 2012 Author Posted November 3, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1351865844' post='2502910'] You won't sing What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction? [/quote] Not at first. But one thing you should know is that if people say I'm good I'll go into a video singing frenzy, and I'll definitely do What Makes You Beautiful.
PhuturePriest Posted November 3, 2012 Author Posted November 3, 2012 [quote name='mysisterisalittlesister' timestamp='1351885257' post='2503078'] where is this video? [/quote] Sorry. I'm helping out with my sister's wedding. Today was hectic, and tomorrow is going to majorly smell of elderberries since it is the day of the wedding. I will get to it at the start of next week. When it is finished you'll be on the top of the list of the women I'm dedicating it to at the beginning.
homeschoolmom Posted November 3, 2012 Posted November 3, 2012 [quote name='Norseman82' timestamp='1351824356' post='2502549'] I dare you to come to Chicago and do this on the 'L' while wearing your cassock: [spoiler][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8WiyX21A1c[/media][/spoiler] [/quote] Those Chicagoans seemed very bored.
Norseman82 Posted November 3, 2012 Posted November 3, 2012 [quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1351916569' post='2503354'] Those Chicagoans seemed very bored. [/quote] Those were actually New Yorkers.
To Jesus Through Mary Posted November 3, 2012 Posted November 3, 2012 [quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1351916569' post='2503354'] Those Chicagoans seemed very bored. [/quote] Yeah see the thing is we have seen it all in the Subway- yesterday on my way to work a full tejano band got on my subway car. They were actually pretty good. I've seen dancers, acrobats, kid talents, gospel choirs, soloists, electic violin, several quartettes (those are my favorite), many many rappers.... it is kind of what happens. If you show interest you are expected to give money. Although I have to admit these guys are good.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now