PhuturePriest Posted November 3, 2012 Author Posted November 3, 2012 Okay, so my video may be delayed still as I have come under attack of a cold. It hasn't really affected the sound of my voice, but it hurts to sing because I have a sore throat. Also, it makes my voice crack a lot when I do higher notes, which is a problem. I got it yesterday and today isn't as bad, so hopefully by Monday I will be good to go.
homeschoolmom Posted November 3, 2012 Posted November 3, 2012 [quote name='Norseman82' timestamp='1351955111' post='2503455'] Those were actually New Yorkers. [/quote] I wondered why one guy had a NYC shirt on.
mysisterisalittlesister Posted November 4, 2012 Posted November 4, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1351960026' post='2503481'] Okay, so my video may be delayed still as I have come under attack of a cold. It hasn't really affected the sound of my voice, but it hurts to sing because I have a sore throat. Also, it makes my voice crack a lot when I do higher notes, which is a problem. I got it yesterday and today isn't as bad, so hopefully by Monday I will be good to go. [/quote] I can't wait
PhuturePriest Posted November 4, 2012 Author Posted November 4, 2012 [quote name='mysisterisalittlesister' timestamp='1351997407' post='2503684'] I can't wait [/quote] I sang in front of a Seminarian today who can sing very well himself. Normally I wouldn't, but my (As of tonight) brother-in-law told me to. I will take this as a sign that I can sing, otherwise I don't think he would embarrass me.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted November 5, 2012 Posted November 5, 2012 I want you to sing one of my picks. I havea supurb taste in music and anyone who disagrees probably smells weird. She's Everything - Brad Paisley Oh My Dear - Tenth Avenue North You are More - Tenth Avenue North More Beautiful You - Johnny Diaz (seriously, a good song) Other Guys - Johnny Diaz (FP, you seriously need to sing this)
PhuturePriest Posted November 5, 2012 Author Posted November 5, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1352081703' post='2504224'] I want you to sing one of my picks. I havea supurb taste in music and anyone who disagrees probably smells weird. She's Everything - Brad Paisley Oh My Dear - Tenth Avenue North You are More - Tenth Avenue North More Beautiful You - Johnny Diaz (seriously, a good song) Other Guys - Johnny Diaz (FP, you seriously need to sing this) [/quote] I only listened to Other Guys. Really great song, and it's even in my range. I may do it, but I will slaughter it because I like long notes with a vibrato, and these are two things that this song is lacking completely.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted November 5, 2012 Posted November 5, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1352081979' post='2504225'] I only listened to Other Guys. Really great song, and it's even in my range. I may do it, but I will slaughter it because I like long notes with a vibrato, and these are two things that this song is lacking completely. [/quote] Will I get some kind of shout out for being amesome? Dude, when are you going to post the videos????
PhuturePriest Posted November 5, 2012 Author Posted November 5, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1352082466' post='2504228'] Will I get some kind of shout out for being amesome? Dude, when are you going to post the videos???? [/quote] Definitely. I already called mysisterisalittlesister as first on the list, but you will be second. I am going to have names scroll down at the beginning of the video, and I will say that I am dedicating it to these women. It's Sunday! Plus, my voice is messed up due to my cold. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow. If not, we may have to wait until Tuesday. I want to give the best performance to my girls.
Lil'Monster Posted November 5, 2012 Posted November 5, 2012 You will probably put me to sleep with your singing
PhuturePriest Posted November 5, 2012 Author Posted November 5, 2012 I know he's on his honeymoon and everything, but I'm going to talk to Michael tomorrow to see if he thinks this is a good idea. If he does, then I will wholeheartedly do it. If not, I am flopped, I guess, because I'm committed now.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted November 5, 2012 Posted November 5, 2012 I am sick and in bed today, and it'd be nice to have some entertainment!... Post the video!
PhuturePriest Posted November 6, 2012 Author Posted November 6, 2012 [quote name='mysisterisalittlesister' timestamp='1352157817' post='2504795'] *taps foot impatiently* [/quote] Complications have set in, unfortunately. I don't know where the camera is and I have to ask my sister to find out. The problem is she is on her honeymoon, and if my phone call with her earlier in the day is a sign for anything I would be willing to say she wants to be alone with Michael without any outside distractions. In all, this means it may be a week before I do the video. However, I am suffering from a latter end of a sore throat, so I can't use my falsetto anyway. But the good news is after practicing songs, I have decided upon a song that I can sing better than others: Angel of Music/The Mirror.
PhuturePriest Posted November 6, 2012 Author Posted November 6, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1352171673' post='2504970'] Claire is not pleased. [/quote] I'm sorry. I'll just have to share stories about Emily in the meantime to hold you over.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted November 6, 2012 Posted November 6, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1352172014' post='2504974'] I'm sorry. I'll just have to share stories about Emily in the meantime to hold you over. [/quote] And go. Don't worry, it doesn't bother me, I've been listening to a bunch of ooey gooey stuff from one of my best friends about her new boyfriend today. Ugh. Like, I know he's a nice guy, but SHUT UP. LOL It's weird. Her boyfriend's brother is like my best friend, so she won't stop talking about how we're going to be sisters... Lol...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now