Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who Wants To See Me Embarrass Myself?


  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

PhuturePriest
Posted

[quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1352172317' post='2504978']
And go. Don't worry, it doesn't bother me, I've been listening to a bunch of ooey gooey stuff from one of my best friends about her new boyfriend today. Ugh. Like, I know he's a nice guy, but SHUT UP. LOL ;)

It's weird. Her boyfriend's brother is like my best friend, so she won't stop talking about how we're going to be sisters... Lol...
[/quote]

Ha ha ha. I've been trying to keep myself quiet for that very reason. I realize I've probably failed epically, but I have at least tried to not talk about Emily too much. :hehe:

Posted

You've got the hair for Bieber.

brianthephysicist
Posted

need moar singing

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

Claire is not impressed.

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

Claire is very not impressed

PhuturePriest
Posted

[quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1352518530' post='2507582']
Claire is very not impressed
[/quote]

I'm sorry! I will be back on Monday, which is the day my sister is coming back. She can then give me the whereabouts of the camera (Which she may have taken with her for all I know) and I will sing for you. I have decided on the song The Mirror from The Phantom of the Opera, and I am very seriously considering So She Dances by Josh Groban, which is more romantic for my girls here at Phatmass.

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1352518804' post='2507585']

I'm sorry! I will be back on Monday, which is the day my sister is coming back. She can then give me the whereabouts of the camera (Which she may have taken with her for all I know) and I will sing for you. I have decided on the song The Mirror from The Phantom of the Opera, and I am very seriously considering So She Dances by Josh Groban, which is [b]more romantic for my girls[/b] here at Phatmass.
[/quote]
:x

i<3franciscans
Posted

Just read this entire thread...just voted... where is the video?!?!?!?!?!?!?

You should sing I Won't Let Go by Rascal Flatts. BEST. SONG. EVER. [size=1]When I am in the mood....[/size]

PhuturePriest
Posted

[quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1352518858' post='2507586']
:x
[/quote]

Ha ha ha. If I'm dedicating a song to you, you are officially my girls. That's just how it works. ;)

i<3franciscans
Posted

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1352519496' post='2507594']

Ha ha ha. If I'm dedicating a song to you, you are officially my girls. That's just how it works. ;)
[/quote]
Jesus already told my that I am His girl... sorry, I'm taken. :P

PhuturePriest
Posted

[quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1352519566' post='2507595']
Jesus already told my that I am His girl... sorry, I'm taken. :P
[/quote]

Jesus can share. :hehe:

mysisterisalittlesister
Posted
:mad:
FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

Someone should take FP out back with a 2 x 4 and teach him what life is all about.

PhuturePriest
Posted

I'm trying. My sister has the camera. I'll do it this Saturday, especially since Michael will be here that day.

brianthephysicist
Posted

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8v4022T8G1r9asvpo1_500.jpg[/img]

i<3franciscans
Posted

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353004093' post='2510640']
I'm trying. My sister has the camera. I'll do it this Saturday, especially since Michael will be here that day.
[/quote]
Excuses, excuses!!!!!!

PhuturePriest
Posted

[quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1353028836' post='2510925']
Excuses, excuses!!!!!!
[/quote]

I'm sorry. Forgive me. :sad:

i<3franciscans
Posted

HA! who do you think I am????? a priest?!?!?!?!



































:P

PadrePioOfPietrelcino
Posted

:mad:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...