An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ladies, Get Dressed Up!

the171

I guess I'll show my homecoming dress. :)

23cbcb36158911e297621231381b4865_7.jpg

How do you know Justin Bieber?

Edited by Hasan

inunionwithrome

I would post something, but I like to be anonymus that way. However, I wore a jean length skirt, a black sleek jacket, and decorative turtle neck to Mass if that counts.

FutureCarmeliteClaire

How do you know Justin Bieber?

The whole time I knew this I kept thinking that, but I was too nice to say anything. However, seeing pictures still makes me giggle.

Archaeology cat

Today I wore a red gingham shirt that was my grandmother's, a jean skirt with a red gingham panel (made the skirt from old jeans), and knee-high black boots. Ad then I got rained on and had to change.

PhuturePriest

What on earth is this doing on the third page? As your resident sassy gay friend it is my job to step in and say

What are you doing? What, what, what are you doing? Ladies, keep posting classy pictures!

And no, I do not have anything else to do.

I have a grey, blue, and black sweater dress with a black belt (my sisters tease me because it also looks like a Roxanne style -- from Megamind). It is a good knee length but I feel better when I wear black nylons with it. So I did (also because it was very cold today..) And when we were walking to the car after mass I got snow all over my nylons and inside my dress shoes. It was very cold. So now I am wearing a huge sweater, sweatpants, and slippers. Not very stylin', but at least it's practical! :P

PhuturePriest

I have a grey, blue, and black sweater dress with a black belt (my sisters tease me because it also looks like a Roxanne style -- from Megamind). It is a good knee length but I feel better when I wear black nylons with it. So I did (also because it was very cold today..) And when we were walking to the car after mass I got snow all over my nylons and inside my dress shoes. It was very cold. So now I am wearing a huge sweater, sweatpants, and slippers. Not very stylin', but at least it's practical! :P

Sounds stylin' and profilin' to me!