An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ladies, Get Dressed Up!

the171

Trust me, just get angry at him. He will feel a disturbance in the force and he will be in extreme anxiety until he sees you. Then you will get the opportunity to punch him in the face, just you will have made him suffer until then.

I'm afraid it doesn't work that way, kiddo.

PhuturePriest

I'm afraid it doesn't work that way, kiddo.

I'd be in extreme anxiety if you were mad at me. You're not someone I want to get angry.

I'd be in extreme anxiety if you were mad at me. You're not someone I want to get angry.

Excellent. :evil:

You're so pretty Sixpence! :proud:

Okay, so this one was taken of my hair but I'm posting it because of the sweater I'm wearing. Not only is it very pretty but it's waaaaaarm!

12046_4115542486472_2079441761_n.jpg

PhuturePriest

Okay, so this one was taken of my hair but I'm posting it because of the sweater I'm wearing. Not only is it very pretty but it's waaaaaarm!

12046_4115542486472_2079441761_n.jpg

I know I already said this on Facebook, but your hair is so pretty! I love long brown curly hair like that, especially when it's that long!

LinaSt.Cecilia2772

Here is one of my favorite dresses. This was taken back in April or May :)

2wpseud.jpg

Edited by LinaSt.Cecilia2772

ToJesusMyHeart

I disagree too. Self-confidence and vanity are very different things. And helping fellow Catholics who are striving for modest clothing is quite different as well. 

I disagree too. Self-confidence and vanity are very different things. And helping fellow Catholics who are striving for modest clothing is quite different as well. 

God knows, young Catholic men and women are starving for good examples from peers and mentors.