An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ladies, Get Dressed Up!

the171

Lil'Red looking red-hot!

thanks :blush: i have lost some weight (not enough, but a bit) since then. skirt doesn't really fit any more. (good and bad thing I guess!)

This is the headshot I use professionally around the web. Always been one of my favorite pictures. (The one on my press pass is like a prison mug shot. :|)

Only thing is I wish I'd thought to take my headphones off.

small_209072_10150146501906594_7551274_o

Edited by MissyP89

PhuturePriest

This is the headshot I use professionally around the web. Always been one of my favorite pictures. (The one on my press pass is like a prison mug shot. :|)

Only thing is I wish I'd thought to take my headphones off.

small_209072_10150146501906594_7551274_o

I don't think the headphones ruin it. They sort of tell people a bit about you.

I promise you that no matter how that comes off to you, I meant it as a compliment. :P

Catholicterp7

6yToZ.jpg

I finally found the one with our faces at the camera. I'm in the hot pink top with the black headcovering. 

Here's various pictures of me with various Sisters. 

Jtslt.jpg

Myself and Sister Therese Marie TOR. Sadly you can't see the whole thing but I really like the top I'm wearing in this one. 

G2nR6.jpg

Myself and Sister Mary Dominic OP. I also really like the top in this one. I was wearing it with a nice black skirt. 

:)

IKKwL.jpg

This is myself and one of my really good friends at her going away party. I like my top but I really like hers as well. 

FKPLs.jpg

This was a totally candid shot taken during my senior picture photo shoot in the church. I love the dress but I really like the expression on my face as well. I was super focused on what I was playing and my friend snapped it. 

JMJ+ :heart:

-1_zps424e234c.jpg

Me in my Irish dancing costume :irish: Yay for bad-quality Photo Booth pictures :|

Joansie you look so sweet in your costume. We should get a picture of us together with Sister on Thursday and post it on here. :)

mysisterisalittlesister

Joansie you look so sweet in your costume. We should get a picture of us together with Sister on Thursday and post it on here. :)

WE.SHOULD.