An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ladies, Get Dressed Up!

the171

PhuturePriest

Say that to my face.

Why would he need to if there are already pictures of your face in close proximity to the camera?

PhuturePriest

Me and Jesus_lol.  One of my particular faves.   :)

IMG_0237.jpg

I know you're from the south, but you should maybe interest him in getting his teeth whitened. :hehe: I'm just joking. Great picture!

Marie-Therese

I know you're from the south, but you should maybe interest him in getting his teeth whitened. :hehe: I'm just joking. Great picture!

I am from the south, which means that you can rest assured that were I in reaching distance of Kansas, I'd utterly dismantle you.

PhuturePriest

I am from the south, which means that you can rest assured that were I in reaching distance of Kansas, I'd utterly dismantle you.

I was just joking. Sorry if I offended you. Just another one of those jokes I should have kept to myself.

Marie-Therese

I was just joking. Sorry if I offended you. Just another one of those jokes I should have kept to myself.

Discretion is the better part of valor.  Some things don't need jokes.

Apology accepted.  The thread may now continue.

I'd pay to see that.

PhuturePriest

Discretion is the better part of valor.  Some things don't need jokes.

Apology accepted.  The thread may now continue.

Indeed. You are right. I will work on that.

Thank you for accepting.

I'd pay to see that.

I would too.

Hahaha. You enjoy pictures, I take it?

No, I hate having my picture taken. My old housemate was a photography enthusiast though, so he was constantly taking pictures of whatever we did. 

Why would he need to if there are already pictures of your face in close proximity to the camera?

It's different when it's in person because I can hurt him if we're actually face to face.

:lol4:

I miss you, lady.

PhuturePriest

It's different when it's in person because I can hurt him if we're actually face to face.

Trust me, just get angry at him. He will feel a disturbance in the force and he will be in extreme anxiety until he sees you. Then you will get the opportunity to punch him in the face, just you will have made him suffer until then.

Marie-Therese

:lol4:

I miss you, lady.

I miss you too!!!!  We need a chat very soon.  I need catching up on the wedding details.  :)