An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ladies, Get Dressed Up!

the171

FutureCarmeliteClaire

I should post what I'm wearing today. A nice post-surgery outfit of striped pajama pants and a dark teal fleece house jacket. Yeah.

I should post what I'm wearing today. A nice post-surgery outfit of striped pajama pants and a dark teal fleece house jacket. Yeah.

:console:

Basilisa Marie

this thread promotes vanity. i think it's lame. lame board anyone?

Catholic women aren't supposed to be ashamed of their bodies.  We're all beautiful creations of God, and should dress ourselves to reflect that reality.  This thread promotes healthy body image, gives many examples of flattering modest clothing, and in doing so gives glory to God.  :) 

To Jesus Through Mary

parts of this thread have been really lame. :|

Started off as a nice concept but got highjacked by a few determined to be funny- which always ends the same way. Lame. <_<

I won't post another pic.

I do however want to see more of the lovely pm ladies! You guys dress so well! Gives me good ideas for myself. I'm always looking for outfit ideas. I can never find anything when I go shopping cuz I can't visualize it in the whole outfit. :)

Lawl. Nice! Hey, is your hair naturally curly? It's lovely!

It's a blessing and a curse. As you can see in this picture, I didn't have time to fix it that day so the back was really messy.

It's a blessing and a curse. As you can see in this picture, I didn't have time to fix it that day so the back was really messy.

I feel ya. It works out though cuz your bedhead tends to look good when your hair is curly. :P

I love your skirt, Red!