Winchester Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1353645011' post='2515108'] It goes a long way towards explaining our profile pictures. Sort of like an anti-sexy deodorant to mask our pheromones [/quote] With great power comes great responsibility.
4588686 Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1353646991' post='2515124'] With great power comes great responsibility. [/quote] Alhamdulillah
Jesus_lol Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='Marie-Therese' timestamp='1353632587' post='2514973'] Ordinarily I would love a good troll, but I'm extremely sick, and running a fever, and feeling a wee titch irritable. Nick is not gay. I'm his girlfriend. Don't worry, you don't have to be concerned that you've offended his banana hammock wearing, rainbow loving, Abba listening self. He's straight. [/quote] :D Yup, this is me and peyton. Im the one with the beard FP will cry himself to sleep thinking about. [img]http://i.imgur.com/cZfWT.jpg[/img] [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353632744' post='2514976'] I thought he was straight[i] [/i]and that he was dating someone here. I really hope he doesn't actually wear a banana hammock, though... Personally I think there should be laws against any man wearing them. [/quote] It has been known to occur.
Winchester Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1353648301' post='2515132'] :D Yup, this is me and peyton. Im the one with the beard FP will cry himself to sleep thinking about. [img]http://i.imgur.com/cZfWT.jpg[/img] It has been known to occur. [/quote] Which reminds me. Are you planning on keeping her from getting a current contact or eyeglass prescription?
Jesus_lol Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1353648502' post='2515133'] Which reminds me. Are you planning on keeping her from getting a current contact or eyeglass prescription? [/quote] Did that work for you?
PhuturePriest Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1353648301' post='2515132'] :D Yup, this is me and peyton. Im the one with the beard FP will cry himself to sleep thinking about. [img]http://i.imgur.com/cZfWT.jpg[/img] It has been known to occur. [/quote] You call that patchy porcupine a beard? Saint Benedict is not impressed. [img]http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/52601307.jpg[/img]
Freedom Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 Here you are complaining about her language, what makes you think she likes yours? You could sound like a snake to her when you speak in English since we have a lot of ssss sounds in our language.
Aloysius Posted November 23, 2012 Author Posted November 23, 2012 hahaha maybe. but she speaks fluent English anyway. honestly I don't know all that much about her haha, the opportunity just kind of came up and I went for it
PhuturePriest Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='Aloysius' timestamp='1353651633' post='2515154'] hahaha maybe. but she speaks fluent English anyway. honestly I don't know all that much about her haha, the opportunity just kind of came up and I went for it [/quote] Some advice: Don't smoke around her. It doesn't make you look cool.
Aloysius Posted November 23, 2012 Author Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='NonNovi' timestamp='1353623892' post='2514897'] Where are you at the moment and what do you mean with treating the one like the other? You just don't like Dutch because you can't understand it and it's too hard to learn for the English speaking But since you're going to date a Flemish girl, she can probably answer you at least in Dutch, English and French. We tend to adapt ourselves when we hear someone speaking another language. But to answer your question: It's not about the language. You have to like the girl, if you like her you will understand her anyway, no matter how much you have to try. Just have a nice time. [/quote] I'm in Leuven studying anthropology; all the belgian students go out on the week days and go home to their families on the weekends; from what I understand talking to them, they generally go home and have simple family time at home and don't go out, so it's like the complete reverse of what I'm used to (people staying in on weekdays and going out to party on weekdays) haha I know it's a bit silly not liking dutch. it's one of my jokes of how I'm a bad anthropologist haha. I'm sure I'd get over it; I'm here for two years and I've been resistant to the idea of learning dutch because I'd rather work on my Spanish and French because those will be useful languages in far more places in the world and I don't see any use in Dutch and don't feel any attachment to it, I'm sure if I ended up dating a dutch speaking girl I might feel more attachment to it lol.
Aloysius Posted November 23, 2012 Author Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353651788' post='2515157'] Some advice: Don't smoke around her. It doesn't make you look cool. [/quote] yeah right dude. this is Europe, smoking is cool, deal with it.
PhuturePriest Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='Aloysius' timestamp='1353652120' post='2515163'] yeah right dude. this is Europe, smoking is cool, deal with it. [/quote] Europe is a secular manifesto and is in a huge financial crisis. I don't think we should be taking tips from Europeans.
Freedom Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='Aloysius' timestamp='1353651633' post='2515154'] hahaha maybe. but she speaks fluent English anyway. honestly I don't know all that much about her haha, the opportunity just kind of came up and I went for it [/quote] So what's the prob then, you don't like her language or her accent?
Aloysius Posted November 23, 2012 Author Posted November 23, 2012 no problem, I'm just joking around. generally Dutch is not my favorite sounding language, but like I said that's just stupid silliness. the accent's fine, it's all the gutteral sounds in the language that annoy me sometimes lol. not particularly in her, like I said I don't actually know her that well.
Freedom Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 Dating is fun and it gives you a break from school, just do it.
4588686 Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353652782' post='2515172'] Dating is fun and it gives you a break from school, just do it. [/quote] Beauty and brains <3
Freedom Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 I'm confused, Hasan. Refer to your Trashy Weekend thread..
Anastasia13 Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353652782' post='2515172'] Dating is fun and it gives you a break from school, just do it. [/quote] Where were you when I was in school???
4588686 Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353653200' post='2515176'] I'm confused, Hasan. Refer to your Trashy Weekend thread.. [/quote] I had been straight but then I became gay because of my desperation and utter failure as a heterosexual male but your beauty, intellect, and holiness has caused me to revert to heterosexuality
Aloysius Posted November 23, 2012 Author Posted November 23, 2012 (edited) haha I really don't have too much experience with the basic dating. I dated casually in 9th grade, but since then I had long term relationships all starting from long friendships, one relationship was 6 months, the next was 4 1/2 years, the next was 10 months, with periods of single-hood between them so I really haven't quite been on a casual date per se since like 9th grade... which amazingly enough means 11 years holy cow that's insane. I'm not sure I'm cut out for the dating world lol... ah it should be fun, though, take it slow and have fun I suppose Edited November 23, 2012 by Aloysius
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now