Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

How Important Is Liking A Girl's Native Language?


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Light and Truth' timestamp='1353653286' post='2515177']
Where were you when I was in school???
[/quote]

I think I may be the wrong gender for you... your avatar is pleasant to look at, who is he? Is he a soccer/football player?

Posted

[quote name='Aloysius' timestamp='1353653714' post='2515182']
haha I really don't have too much experience with the basic dating. I dated casually in 9th grade, but since then I had long term relationships all starting from long friendships, one relationship was 6 months, the next was 4 1/2 years, the next was 10 months, with periods of single-hood between them so I really haven't quite been on a casual date per se since like 9th grade... which amazingly enough means 11 years holy cow that's insane.

:cold: I'm not sure I'm cut out for the dating world lol... ah it should be fun, though, take it slow and have fun I suppose :cyclops:
[/quote]


Bring your pipe and blow smoke in her face. Chicks did a bad boy who can kind of be a jerk to them. Also, stare at her cleavage whenever you're speaking to her. Girls love attention.

Posted

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1353653346' post='2515179']


I had been straight but then I became gay because of my desperation and utter failure as a heterosexual male but your beauty, intellect, and holiness has caused me to revert to heterosexuality
[/quote]

:lol: you're funny... I'm reverting you back to heterosexuality? Well you should definitely stay straight and continue on in the right path.

Posted

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1353653867' post='2515184']
Bring your pipe and blow smoke in her face.
[/quote]

You know what blowing smoke in someone's face means, right?

carmenchristi
Posted

My brother married a Korean girl. They have had some hard times because of communication issues an cultural differences, but they have worked through them.

carmenchristi
Posted

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353652176' post='2515165']


Europe is a secular manifesto and is in a huge financial crisis. I don't think we should be taking tips from Europeans.
[/quote]

This is the motto of my residence. It's freezing out? Ask the sisters to turn up the heat. Your answer is "put some more clothes on, there is a crisis". Want to study in the evening? No, you have to tend to the door because they can't have employees for those extra hours... There is a crisis. (Btw, they get 700€ a month from me - it doesn't all come out of my pocket, but they are still getting it!) Crisis..... Hmmm... I'm the one in crisis!!!

Posted

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353627492' post='2514919']

Your girlfriend's name is Peyton? I didn't know that was a girl name.
[/quote]
You're thinking of Hasan.

Posted

[quote name='Aloysius' timestamp='1353652029' post='2515159']
I'm in Leuven studying anthropology; all the belgian students go out on the week days and go home to their families on the weekends; from what I understand talking to them, they generally go home and have simple family time at home and don't go out, so it's like the complete reverse of what I'm used to (people staying in on weekdays and going out to party on weekdays)
[/quote]
That's because many of them live in small towns where they have nothing to do, so they take advantage of the weekdays when they are in their university cities where there is a lot to do.
(But the real reason is of course that we respect the day of Our Lord so much, we rest the entire weekend ;))
Actually I don't know, I live and study in Antwerp, so I can go out every day of the week if I want to. Leuven is a student city, when the students go home, it's dead.

Basilisa Marie
Posted

Lots of us try things we might not really like to be with someone we do like. :)

Posted

[quote name='Basilisa Marie' timestamp='1353690129' post='2515269']
Lots of us try things we might not really like to be with someone we do like. :)
[/quote]
That's nice, dear.

Posted

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353652176' post='2515165']

[b]Europe is a secular manifesto[/b] and is in a huge financial crisis. I don't think we should be taking tips from Europeans.
[/quote]

[img]http://shewhoprecedesmen.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/inconceivable_means_02.jpg[/img]

Posted

[quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1353630307' post='2514950']
As gay as a rainbow wearing a banana hammock dancing to Abba.
[/quote]

In a 70's conversion van, to add.

Posted

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353627492' post='2514919']

Your girlfriend's name is Peyton? I didn't know that was a girl name.
[/quote]
and not knowing something surprises you?

homeschoolmom
Posted

Al-- you come up with the weirdest problems.

Posted

His sense of logic is a little odd too.

Posted

Ask if she likes the carillon. If not, dump her. A Fleming who doesn't love the carillon should be hanged.

Posted

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1353721062' post='2515496']
Ask if she likes the carillon. If not, dump her. A Fleming who doesn't love the carillon should be hanged.
[/quote]
I'm a Texan, and don't know what the carillon is. If I'm supposed to be hung, then all is well.

Posted

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1353721285' post='2515499']
I'm a Texan, and don't know what the carillon is.
[/quote]

I don't either, thanks for making me feel less ignorant.

Posted

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353729377' post='2515631']
I don't either, thanks for making me feel less ignorant.
[/quote]
Considering our abilities, it obviously is a trivial bit of information.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...