franciscanheart Posted January 14, 2013 Posted January 14, 2013 Better question: why is this a thread?
Roamin Catholic Posted January 14, 2013 Posted January 14, 2013 Better question: why is this a thread? Some people still haven't learned that life isn't always "fair" and still believe that they should have everything exactly the way they want it.
Lil Red Posted January 14, 2013 Posted January 14, 2013 Some people still haven't learned that life isn't always "fair" and still believe that they should have everything exactly the way they want it. what do you mean, dUSt isn't here to serve MY will? and my needs and wants?
franciscanheart Posted January 14, 2013 Posted January 14, 2013 There is always Other Christian, Other Theist, and non-Theist. I really hope this was sarcasm. Really really. And then someone else would get al uppity about those..... Not to mention: who has time for that crap? I can barely keep up with the ones we have... It clearly took me a while to realize I needed to change one tag, much less everyone else on the board. my opinion doesn't matter around here anymore since I don't have the force of the moderator tag to enforce people to agree with me. did they agree with you when you had the tag? i'm not sure people even realize you're not a mod anymore...
Lil Red Posted January 14, 2013 Posted January 14, 2013 did they agree with you when you had the tag? i'm not sure people even realize you're not a mod anymore... blackmail comes in many forms, my friend :evil: (i.e. i just asked hasan to stalk *ahem* friend them)
MissScripture Posted January 14, 2013 Posted January 14, 2013 did they agree with you when you had the tag? i'm not sure people even realize you're not a mod anymore... WAIT! Red isn't a mod anymore? When did this happen? :|
Lil Red Posted January 14, 2013 Posted January 14, 2013 WAIT! Red isn't a mod anymore? When did this happen? :| :hehe:
PhuturePriest Posted January 14, 2013 Posted January 14, 2013 WAIT! Red isn't a mod anymore? When did this happen? :| What scares me is I didn't see the emoticon so I thought you were serious at first.
4588686 Posted January 14, 2013 Posted January 14, 2013 WAIT! Red isn't a mod anymore? When did this happen? :| When dUSt gave me her spot on the Mod team :/
franciscanheart Posted January 14, 2013 Posted January 14, 2013 :huh: dUSt would have quicker used God's name in vain than make that happen. :blink:
Anastasia13 Posted January 14, 2013 Author Posted January 14, 2013 I really hope this was sarcasm. Really really. I do not know why you would hope I am sarcastic about dividing people into groups of Catholic, Other Christian, Other Theist, and Non-Theist. Another website I am on has a section for Christians only, theists only, everyone, and non-theist; and for that site, it works. That is where I got the idea from. You are welcome to think it is a horrible idea.
Roamin Catholic Posted January 14, 2013 Posted January 14, 2013 I do not know why you would hope I am sarcastic about dividing people into groups of Catholic, Other Christian, Other Theist, and Non-Theist. Another website I am on has a section for Christians only, theists only, everyone, and non-theist; and for that site, it works. That is where I got the idea from. You are welcome to think it is a horrible idea. Life is such that everyone can not always be pleased. Best to learn that.
Anastasia13 Posted January 14, 2013 Author Posted January 14, 2013 (edited) Misread Edited January 14, 2013 by Light and Truth
BG45 Posted January 14, 2013 Posted January 14, 2013 WAIT! Red isn't a mod anymore? When did this happen? :| I seriously did not know this until earlier this evening in this thread. No joke.
4588686 Posted January 14, 2013 Posted January 14, 2013 :huh: dUSt would have quicker used God's name in vain than make that happen. :blink: He's always been jealous of my talent.
Apotheoun Posted January 14, 2013 Posted January 14, 2013 The Eastern Orthodox Churches and the Oriental Orthodox Churches are 'catholic', because they have true sacraments and celebrate a valid Eucharist which means that their particular Churches, while not in full communion with Rome, are true Churches that still manifest the one, holy, catholic, and apostolic Church. This is not the case with the various Protestant sects, which have not maintained apostolic succession and consequently do not have a valid Eucharist. To put it another way, according to Roman Catholic (and Eastern Catholic) teaching, the one catholic and apostolic Church of Christ is present wherever the Eucharist is validly celebrated.
Groo the Wanderer Posted January 14, 2013 Posted January 14, 2013 how about.... Bacon Lover Bacon Agnostic I Hate Bacon Bacon Evangelist
Apotheoun Posted January 14, 2013 Posted January 14, 2013 how about.... Bacon Lover Bacon Agnostic I Hate Bacon Bacon Evangelist Bacon is tasty.
Gabriela Posted January 15, 2013 Posted January 15, 2013 Some people still haven't learned that life isn't always "fair" and still believe that they should have everything exactly the way they want it. I presume you mean for this to apply to the people who want the tag system changed. If so, I think it's a little harsh, given that the tag system already is the way that some people want it, and yet we don't chide them for being this kind of unlearned person, only because they've no reason to speak up. Sometimes a complaint is legitimate and not just a personal whim. Life is such that everyone can not always be pleased. Best to learn that. Now I'm sure that's who you meant it to apply to. Really, ouch. Lighten up. We're just having a discussion in here. No one's bashing PM. We're just beating around ideas. There are a million ways to do things... how about.... Bacon Lover Bacon Agnostic I Hate Bacon Bacon Evangelist Wait. Did I miss something? When did PM become Jewish? :-P
MissScripture Posted January 15, 2013 Posted January 15, 2013 I presume you mean for this to apply to the people who want the tag system changed. If so, I think it's a little harsh, given that the tag system already is the way that some people want it, and yet we don't chide them for being this kind of unlearned person, only because they've no reason to speak up. Sometimes a complaint is legitimate and not just a personal whim. Now I'm sure that's who you meant it to apply to. Really, ouch. Lighten up. We're just having a discussion in here. No one's bashing PM. We're just beating around ideas. There are a million ways to do things... Wait. Did I miss something? When did PM become Jewish? :-P You compared the tag system to Nazi Germany and you're telling someone else to lighten up about this discussion?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now