MissScripture Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 Wait...if I am a "Regulator of Phatmassers" but there is no group of "Phatmassers" who do I regulate? :P And then someone else would get al uppity about those..... :o It's like you're psychic or something! http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/126486-creepy-generic-undefined-human/#entry2533446
Nihil Obstat Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 :o It's like you're psychic or something! http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/126486-creepy-generic-undefined-human/#entry2533446 I find it funny how disconnected VS is from everything else. :| We could talk for months about shutting down the forum, and they would still be caught off guard when it happened.
homeschoolmom Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 You ARE the fun! :evil: :kiss: Wait...if I am a "Regulator of Phatmassers" but there is no group of "Phatmassers" who do I regulate? :P :o It's like you're psychic or something! http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/126486-creepy-generic-undefined-human/#entry2533446 And who regulates the CMs?
Nihil Obstat Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 :kiss: And who regulates the CMs? WE REGULATE OURSELVES!
homeschoolmom Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 "Regulator of Phatmassers" sounds like a laxative.
Lil Red Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 (edited) "Regulator of Phatmassers" sounds like a laxative. hence why i quit being a mod - i was tired of dealing with the little poops all the time. :| Edited January 16, 2013 by Lil Red
Aloysius Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 I think everyone should be given Admin privileges for a week and we can just see what happens. :popcorn:
Apotheoun Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 I think everyone should be given Admin privileges for a week and we can just see what happens. :popcorn: That would be a fun experiment. The chaos would be exciting.
homeschoolmom Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 That would be a fun experiment. The chaos would be exciting. :ohno:
carmenchristi Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 I think the CMs should get the tag "Super Pony"... I also think this thread belongs on the LB.
Oremoose Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 For a second i was thinking we were going all hipster.
xTrishaxLynnx Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 I think the CMs should get the tag "Super Pony"... I also think this thread belongs on the LB. I don't want to be a Pony, Super or otherwise. :stubborn:
Basilisa Marie Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 (edited) For a second i was thinking we were going all hipster. There's a guy interviewing for the Latino/Latina Theology position at my school whose name is Nestor. Edited January 16, 2013 by Basilisa Marie
Nihil Obstat Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 The Bishop of Sion with whom Archbishop dealt a lot was named Nestor Adam. It was Bishop Nestor Adam who gave initial approval for the establishment of the SSPX in his diocese.
Papist Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 Ahhhh...so it is the SSPX that is the root of the problem.
Nihil Obstat Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 Ahhhh...so it is the SSPX that is the root of the problem. JUST LIKE ALWAYS AMIRITE GUISE???!!? The Bishop of Sion with whom Archbishop dealt a lot was named Nestor Adam. It was Bishop Nestor Adam who gave initial approval for the establishment of the SSPX in his diocese. Whoops, looks like I accidentally a word in there. :smile3: That was meant to say "Archbishop Lefebvre". But you probably figured that out already.
PhuturePriest Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 I can't believe I missed all of this fun. I must say, St. Hasa Perm is pretty dang sharp, and I'm amazed you came up with it, Dust. Or should I assume the most likely scenario that your wife figured it out and now you are taking the credit?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now